PDA

View Full Version : KK's Team 3

King_Killah
09-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Flex spot option for week 2...

I had Walter in the Flex spot, but with him hurt I gotta replace him...

I have:

Joseph Addai
Tashard Choice
Larod Stephens-Howling
Derrick Ward

Which of this bunch should get rewarded with week 2 play?? I am leaning towards Addai unless Arian Foster can't play, then I might look more at Derrick Ward.

Also... I took some flack for snagging Revis and he came up big in week one. Do I run with him, or face the waiver pool and get rid of him now?

FlyGuy78
09-13-2011, 09:16 PM
I would go with Addai unless Foster doesn't play.

And I think you got lucky with Revis in Week 1, I would pick up someone else.

habsfan1
09-13-2011, 09:22 PM
I would go with Addai unless Foster doesn't play.

And I think you got lucky with Revis in Week 1, I would pick up someone else.

Same, Revis' first int. since 2009, Romo was stupid to throw that pass, drop him and pick up someone else.

eff1ngham
09-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Go with Addai, even if Foster doesn't start.

And yes get a new IDP

King_Killah
09-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Alright... I got Aqib Talib playing Minnesota. Dumped Revis.

Here are some DBs available:

Ladarius Webb @ Tennessee
Jason McCourty vs. Baltimore
Reggie Nelson @ Denver
Patrick Peterson @ Washington

I think I might be looking Peterson because you know my feelings towards Rex Grossman, but Talib is going to see McNabb.

FlyGuy78
09-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Alright... I got Aqib Talib playing Minnesota. Dumped Revis.

Here are some DBs available:

Ladarius Webb @ Tennessee
Jason McCourty vs. Baltimore
Reggie Nelson @ Denver
Patrick Peterson @ Washington

I think I might be looking Peterson because you know my feelings towards Rex Grossman, but Talib is going to see McNabb.

Talib

King_Killah
09-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Which defense: Cleveland vs. Miami or NYJ @ Oakland

Ahhhh f*ck it....

QB (One)

Matty Ice @ Tampa
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. New England
Mark Sanchez @ Oakland

WR (Two)

Kenny Britt vs. Denver
Roddy White @ Tampa
David Nelson vs. New England
Kevin Walter @ New Orleans

RB (Two)

Chris Johnson vs. Denver
LaDanian Tomlinson @ Oakland
Joseph Addai vs. Pittsburgh
Tashard Choice vs. Washington
Larod Stephens-Howling @ Seattle

Flex (One of above RB/WR)

Obviously, Chris Johnson goes... I also think LT gets playing time since he has spent a career blowing up Oakland.

FlyGuy78
09-23-2011, 09:47 PM
NYJ (Though they will lose the game)
Fitzpatrick
Britt
White
CJ
Choice (your RB2 spot is awful...you need to make a trade bad)
Nelson (Flex)

And LT spent his career blowing up OAK while in SD. The Jets OLine is not good anymore. They lost Mangold now and have a completely different OLine than they have had in years past. It's part of the reason why they are the 28th ranked team in rushing this season.

King_Killah
09-24-2011, 05:33 PM
NYJ (Though they will lose the game)
Fitzpatrick
Britt
White
CJ
Choice (your RB2 spot is awful...you need to make a trade bad)
Nelson (Flex)

And LT spent his career blowing up OAK while in SD. The Jets OLine is not good anymore. They lost Mangold now and have a completely different OLine than they have had in years past. It's part of the reason why they are the 28th ranked team in rushing this season.

Get ready to shit your pants! Not only did I recently post some positive stuff in the Raiders thread, are you ready for this??? Sit down and hold your dong.... I am actually considering making the Raiders one of my picks for the week!

King_Killah
09-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Here we go again....

QB - 1

Matt Ryan @ Seattle
Mark Sanchez @ Baltimore
Ryan Fitzpatrick @ Cincinnati

WR - 2

Roddy White @ Seattle
Torrey Smith vs. NYJ
David Nelson @ Cincinnati

RB - 2

Chris Johnson @ Cleveland
LaDanian Tomlinson @ Baltimore
Joseph Addai @ Tampa Bay
Tashard Choice vs. Detroit

FLEX - 1 above

TE - 1

Jason Witten vs. Detroit
Tony Scheffler @ Dallas

DEF - 1

Cleveland vs. Tennessee
Philadelphia vs. San Francisco

Thoughts...... I might be looking to the WW for a defense. Assuming I have to go Witten at TE. RBs is a tough spot. I am assuming Johnson and LT are the go-to guys. WR. I have NOTHING outside of Roddy White. QB do I go with the Ryan/White connect or do I go Fitz/Nelson connect. I LOVE Atlanta vs. Seattle here, Cincinnati has a good defense, but Buffalo has been blowing shit up. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

habsfan1
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Ryan
CJohnson
LT
Addai flex
Nelson
White
Witten
Cleveland

eff1ngham
09-28-2011, 03:45 PM

Roddy White @ Seattle

Joseph Addai @ Tampa Bay

FLEX - LT

Jason Witten vs. Detroit

FlyGuy78
09-28-2011, 09:46 PM

Roddy White @ Seattle

Joseph Addai @ Tampa Bay

FLEX - LT

Jason Witten vs. Detroit

what he said

King_Killah
10-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Well.... This is the week teams start to feel the effects of the infamous bye.

Here we go, select from:

QB - 1

Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Philadelphia
Matt Ryan vs. Green Bay
Mark Sanchez @ New England

Note: Personally, what I like here is Ryan Fitz, until Philly shows they can stop someone, I can't believe in them. I like Matt Ryan because of the Roddy White connect. But, quietly, Mark Sanchez could have the best week of the three. New England has the almighty dominant offense, but for as good as their offense is, their defense is that bad. Sanchez is going to have to have a good game if he wants to keep pace with Brady/New England.

WR - 2

Roddy White vs. Green Bay
Denarius Moore @ Houston
David Nelson vs. Philadelphia
Dexter McCluster (RB) @ Indianapolis

Note: Hafta go Roddy. Who gets the #2 spot? Wait...what is that??? An Oakland Raider on my squad??? Holy shit! Does the Raider see playing time? Do I go connect with Nelson/Fitzpatrick? Does McCluster who will get rushing and receiving numbers, and playing time split with Jones, get an opportunity? Ugly spot here.

RB - 2

Chris Johnson @ Pittsburgh
LaDanian Tomlinson @ New England
Joseph Addai vs. Kansas City
Dexter McCluster (WR) @ Indianapolis

Note: Another ugly spot. Hafta go Chris Johnson. He finally showed up last week. Unfortunately he sees Pittsburgh, although I am not as fearful of Pittsburgh's defense. Hafta assume Tomlinson gets the #2 spot. He's been in that spot all season. Sure he is a shell of his old self, but I don't think it is because his skill has diminished, but more because NYJ's offense is sketchy. But then again, does the #2 spot go to Addai or McCluster, both facing not the best of teams right now.

FLEX - 1 of above.

TE - 1

Tony Scheffler vs. Chicago
Jermaine Gresham @ Jacksonville

Note: I know there is still Cincinnati hate, but they are actually not that bad of a squad and they are playing a not that good of a squad in Jax. Schef is serviceable if needed.

DEF - 1

Philadelphia @ Buffalo
(WW)Cincinnati @ Jacksonville
(WW)Buffalo vs. Philly
(WW)Arizona @ Minnesota

Note: I like Cincy in this case. Philly can't stop any team in the red zone. Buffalo doesn't need the red zone to score. Cincy is actually respectable on defense. Not sold on Buffalo containing Vick though. And well..... Any team playing McNabb is worth looking at. Could Arizona be the team that puts McNabb on the bench and Ponder on the field. God I hope so.

eff1ngham
10-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Matt Ryan vs. Green Bay - their pass D sucks and ATL is going to have to throw to keep up. Fitzpatrick is an okay choice too, but Philly can't stop the run and I have a feeling this game will be a lot of Fred Jackson. Everyone says the Jets will have to get into a shootout to keep up this week, but do you really want Sanchez in a game where he has to throw a lot?

The two best WRs on your team.

The Steelers D isn't all that great, the Pats suck at covering RBs and Addai has a great matchup here.

Great matchup.

DEF - 1

Philadelphia @ Buffalo

If you already have them rostered just play them I guess. Cincy vs Jacksonville is pretty good though I wouldn't burn a waiver on a DEF

Hockeyis#1
10-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Well.... This is the week teams start to feel the effects of the infamous bye.

Here we go, select from:

QB - 1
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Philadelphia
Matt Ryan vs. Green Bay
Mark Sanchez @ New England

I agree with your point that Sanchez plays from behind and has to air it out a lot. Idk how successful he'll be, because he's still Mark Sanchez, but he has the highest ceiling of the three. The Eagles pass rush should give Fitz fits (lol), and I do LOVE Matty Ice at home, but the Packers are the Packers.

WR - 2
Denarius Moore @ Houston
Dexter McCluster (RB) @ Indianapolis

Roddy for obvious reasons, and because the Eagles pass rush should be the story of this game, a lot of dump offs to Fred Jackson and the slot WR-Nelson

RB - 2
Dexter McCluster (WR) @ Indianapolis
This is more of a choice by omission. I don't think either LT or McCluster get the ball enough to put up meaningful points. Thus leaving only CJ.5K and Addai

FLEX - WW anyone??

TE - 1

Tony Scheffler vs. Chicago

As you pointed out, Jacksonville sucks, and Gresham gets a lot of targets. I'm starting him this week as my TEs are on byes.

DEF - 1

Philadelphia @ Buffalo
(WW)Cincinnati @ Jacksonville
(WW)Buffalo vs. Philly
(WW)Arizona @ Minnesota

#1 team in total defense in the NFL? That's right....Cincy. Combine that with the lowest yielding offense in the NFL and you have an easy choice