Kevin Shattenkirk
Tomas Kaberle
Alexander Edler
Tobias Enstrom
Cam Fowler

Goalies:
Niklas Backstrom
Tuukka Rask

What do you guys think? I really don't like keeping defensemen so should I swap Enstrom for Thornton or Sharp(think he had LW eligibility last year)? I also don't like having Backstrom as my goaltender as I think he is on a big decline in his career...

Bure96
08-31-2011, 03:06 PM
C: Backstrom, Thornton, Toews, Duchene, Sharp
LW: Cammalleri
RW: Giroux, St. Louis, Kane
D: Enstrom
G: Your goalies suck.

You really need to trade some centers for goalies, defensemen, and wingers.

nyihater4life
08-31-2011, 03:15 PM
ya, I know. I am trying to trade for a goalie as I speak.

Cornholio
08-31-2011, 03:20 PM
besides from the goalie problem, i like the keepers you chose.

maybe try to get rid of rask to the thomas owner, plus maybe thornton and get a starter?

Gambit
09-02-2011, 12:28 AM
You need to work on getting a solid, bonafide starter more than anything right now. You have an abundance of top line centerman, one or more need to be sacrificed to bring in a starter if you plan on seriously challenging for your league title anytime soon.

Don't deal St. Louis, Giroux or Kane. Also on another note, I like Fowler far more than Enstrom for any keeper league.

Dubz
09-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Id pass on Enstrom and Rask...gotta keep talent in a ten teamer. Make a trade you lose to fill those positions.

bearcats
09-02-2011, 08:16 AM
make some trades but

edler over enstrom for me...

nyihater4life
09-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Well in this case I am going to keep all forwards. D-men are easily re-draftable but I was offered Thornton for Hiller...

bearcats
09-02-2011, 09:01 PM
getting hiller for thornton would improve your goaltending (unless he has vertigo again/still).....and would not kill your c's

nyihater4life
09-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Only concern is his head injury..I could trade Thornton and Backstrom for Quick or Crawford..

Cornholio
09-03-2011, 02:45 AM
that would be a loss during a season, but you don't keep thornton anyway, so pull the trigger and take quick (i would).