PDA

View Full Version : Shattenkirk vs. Fowler for rest of season?

Chilly_Willy
02-25-2011, 08:09 PM
I'm thinking Shat. With goaltending up in the air in Anahime the team is probably in for a rougher patch though they still have a better playoff hope then the Lou.

Is this to close really to analyze?

Update: MAB is also available

canuckthug
02-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Pretty close... I like Fowler if its keeper but then again Shatten is probably pretty decent for a keeper as well.
Fowler gets a ton of ice time for a rookie and gets quality PP time. Fowler is impressive to say the least but Shattenkirk on a new team could have upside. Didnt the blues just score 9 goals and then 5 yesterday against the oil?? Again, tough call like you say.. and , pretty hard to breakdown IMO...

Gambit
02-26-2011, 05:48 PM
I'd go with Shatty.

Habber82
02-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Shattenkirk by a country mile in all league formats, especially in a keeper

Shtand
02-26-2011, 08:16 PM
The new-look #1 PP in St. Louis should put up pretty damn good production. Another vote for Shattenkirk.

bearcats
02-26-2011, 08:31 PM
The new-look #1 PP in St. Louis should put up pretty damn good production. Another vote for Shattenkirk.

I was in attendance for the St Louis @ Vancouver game a few nights ago and I agree the blues PP looked dynamite at times with alex p and shattenkirk.....shattenkirk also had a great game Even strength...that is going to be one of the best PP dman duos for years to come