PDA

View Full Version : Ennis/Shattenkirk vs. Benn/Corvo

Shtand
02-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Was offered the following for Team 2

MY: Ennis + Shattenkirk or Goligoski

HIS: Benn or Laich + Corvo or Suter

Salaries don't matter, as I have some cap space, except in the case of Laich + Suter I'd be taking on too much. None of the players being exchanged would be keepers for me, so it's just for the rest of the year.

Benn + Corvo should out point Ennis + Shattenkirk correct?

Appreciate the help!

housenuts
02-25-2011, 12:13 PM
I'd say it's really close. I'm liking Shatts on St. Lou. Canes have a lot of home games left so that could help Corvo's production, otherwise I'd say Shatts would outpoint him.

Benn probably has a slight edge over Ennis.

and ya if you're going to do the trade i'd rather trade away shatts over goligoski. also benn/corvo is the best combo for you to receive.

Raja
02-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Benn and Suter for me. 5 less points in 11 less games than Corvo, much better +/-, much better PIM, more hits in less games, just a few less PPP.

Roy Hinske
02-25-2011, 12:51 PM
I think it would be close too but I lean a little to the Benn side. Keep Goligoski.

Hamsterkill
02-25-2011, 01:02 PM
I like Ennis and Shattenkirk better here. Benn's good, but I don't hold Corvo in high esteem.

Habber82
02-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Benn and Suter

Suter is superior to all of the D you have listed there.

Benn = Ennis.

Shtand
02-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Benn and Suter

Suter is superior to all of the D you have listed there.

Benn = Ennis.

:yes: Pulled the trigger on Benn and Suter

Looking at the stats in the way Raja did, I like this move. Not too mention I already have a CAR d-man rostered, so Corvo would have been a poor choice in this instance.

Thanks everyone!