PDA

View Full Version : trading crosby

housenuts
02-25-2011, 12:31 AM
Pool is for this year only. I'm currently 3rd. This week + 3 more weeks of reg. season. winner gets 7/12th of prize pool, 2/12th for 2nd, and 1/12th for 3rd.

then 3 weeks of playoffs (8 teams) where winner gets 2/12 of prize pool.

i'm thinking of moving crosby. really want to win reg season. put out a couple feelers that haven't been accepted.

gonna try crosby/seabrook for kesler/j. johnson

good idea?

Raja
02-25-2011, 01:08 AM
not enough return, even with crosby's injury. aim real high to start, work your way down.

housenuts
02-25-2011, 01:23 AM
i've tried for datsyuk; zetterberg; marleau/yandle; a lot of the other guys available are hard to get given the relative position of the other gm's that hold those players.

heffeith
02-25-2011, 09:58 AM
It's looking a lot like Crosby won't be back this year, at least the regular season. I'm not sure you'll get the Kesler deal but it's a winner for you. No point planning for a deep playoff run if you don't get there. Besides, even if Crosby does come back he won't be at full speed, and Kesler would probably out-point him. Johnson kills Seabrook.

Dangles
02-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Get rid of Sid. He is done for the year.

looch17
02-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Take the Kesler deal.

Lucca Brazzi
02-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Shero said that Crosby is able to ride an exercise bike. I don't know if that inspires confidence that he is on the mend or "Oh... that's all he can do". I think its the latter.

I have Crosby, but if I wasn't 25 points in the lead of my league I'd aggressively move him too (and that some idiot dropped Vinny- thanks dude). It doesn't look like he's coming back anytime soon and you can't make points from the IR.

If you can get Kesler that is a great deal for you. JJ is also an upgrade over Seabrook.
If that falls through, keep trying SOMEONE will bite.

Gambit
02-26-2011, 06:12 PM
As long as this isn't a keeper league, I'd take Kesler and run. If it is a keeper league, I'd still hold onto Crosby.

Habber82
02-26-2011, 06:50 PM
As long as this isn't a keeper league, I'd take Kesler and run. If it is a keeper league, I'd still hold onto Crosby.

This.

housenuts
02-27-2011, 01:01 AM
not a keeper as first sentence said. still trying to move him. gotta lower price. no one is biting. guy mentioned he'd trade me zetts if i gave him a decent C as well to weather the storm. current offer is crosby/ribeiro for zetterberg. i don't think crosby is coming back any time soon and i need to win this reg season.