PDA

View Full Version : Waiver claimed

Daveblizz
02-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Svatos claim by Ottawa
Zherdev, Rivet, Kotalik cleared

Habber82
02-24-2011, 12:52 PM
not that this is fantasy relevant, but I was hoping Montreal would grab Rivet. They could sure use a Dman with Markov, Gorges, and Spacek out for the season.

Doctego
02-24-2011, 02:12 PM
None of these threads have to do with fantasy hockey yet they keep appearing there.

phaneuf6
02-24-2011, 02:21 PM
None of these threads have to do with fantasy hockey yet they keep appearing there.

Yes they do. What kind of value does Svatos have now that he's a Sen? etc etc.

boredguy
02-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Rivet is back on re-entry waivers so someone might claim him still at half price.

Doctego
02-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Yes they do. What kind of value does Svatos have now that he's a Sen? etc etc.

That's just not right. Anything can be expanded to include fantasy relevance but, if we put all of this shit in the fantasy section, why even have the others?? If someone is claimed or traded in the NHL, that has nothing to do with fantasy hockey. It is an NHL issue. If someone has a roster question, they can and will post them in the fantasy section like they always do.

phaneuf6
02-24-2011, 03:16 PM
That's just not right. Anything can be expanded to include fantasy relevance but, if we put all of this shit in the fantasy section, why even have the others?? If someone is claimed or traded in the NHL, that has nothing to do with fantasy hockey. It is an NHL issue. If someone has a roster question, they can and will post them in the fantasy section like they always do.

I don't think we miss much in the NHL section TBH. Don't go like a certain mod on us.

Doctego
02-24-2011, 04:53 PM
I don't think we miss much in the NHL section TBH. Don't go like a certain mod on us.

Starting a thread that someone was traded from Toronto to Philly (for example) is not fantasy related. I'm sorry that you disagree but making that statement doesn't mean that I'm "tripping" or whatever else you were insinuating. It means, just as I said, that the thread and the countless others, was in the wrong place.