PDA

View Full Version : Who to get for my Getzlaf?

fleuryfan
02-22-2011, 12:29 PM
This guy wants my Getzlaf. My team sig is below.

His team consists of P. Bergeron, T. Hall, Moulson, Steen, Versteeg, Cleary, Weber, Rafalski, Campbell, Wisnieski, Rick Nash, Eriksson, Fisher, Bobrovsky, and Boucher. Can I possibly do a 2 for 1 and get 2 of his players. What deal works out for the both of us? As I need all the help I can get only having 3 moves left all season. :(

wendel_
02-22-2011, 12:38 PM
His team sucks. There arent many options, but iiifff you did anything, I'd say try for Nash + someone, since your weak point is LW (and then drop Elliot - he's a bad enough goalie, but playing for the Avalanche makes him pretty much useless). With both Datsyuk and Getzlaf, you have two guys that aren't going to take tons of shots, so Nash will also help out with that category (as well as goals of course)

Habber82
02-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Nash and Eriksson?

Nash and Weber?

DinosaurCourt
02-22-2011, 04:21 PM
I think I'd have to want Getz pretty bad to go Nash and Eriksson.

Maybe you could offer something like Getz/Whitney and get it done, or Getz/Selanne, some player who's producing but isn't a huge loss for you.

Couple of questions, is it a keeper? Is the way you have your team listed the way it lines up? 4 centre, two on each wing, three utility players? Sort of a strange format.

fleuryfan
02-22-2011, 04:57 PM
I have a lot of teams interested in Getzlaf. What would make for a blockbuster trade that will help my team in the long run? This is a one year league. The other team is the sentence below.

The other guy's team has Kesler, Tavares, Hossa, Andy McDonald, Pominiville, Jordan Staal. He has no moves left either like me.

toronto1979
02-22-2011, 05:53 PM
This guy wants my Getzlaf. ...

What deal works out for the both of us? As I need all the help I can get only having 3 moves left all season. :(
Only 3 moves left and you've still got all the playoffs to go? I'd say a move that works for you is standing pat. Don't make a move because HE wants to. Save a move for when you NEED to.

Roy Hinske
02-22-2011, 06:36 PM
I'd stand pat but Nash and Eriksson would be tempting.

fleuryfan
02-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Now I am getting bad offers.

Offer #1: Jussi Jokinen and Hejduk for Getz

Offer #2: Ericksson for Getz

Everyone wants to rip me off :(

toronto1979
02-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Everyone wants to rip me off :(
Then for the love of god stop trying to make a trade because other teams want to.

Do what's best for you. Don't trade him.

Roy Hinske
02-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Then for the love of god stop trying to make a trade because other teams want to.

Do what's best for you. Don't trade him.

Or join one of my leagues so I can rip you off.:lol::beer: