PDA

View Full Version : Drop Gaborik?

djzaks
02-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Would I be crazy if I drop Gaborik? I have a feeling heís going to be Day to Day for the next week or two and I canít afford to have him collecting zero points for me every night. Even when he was healthy he wasnít putting up big numbers except for that 4 goal game about a month ago.

The free agents available are: Jokinen, Pominville, Stafford, Boyes, Oshie and Couture.

bearcats
02-22-2011, 12:45 PM
oshie or couture IMO and yes he is dropable in a 10 team H2H NON Keeper

ovechkin
02-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Why are Couture and Stafford on your team already?
I'd be surprised to see him dropped and I would pick him up if he was dropped in my league. WIth that said I think Jokinen is doing great right now and would put up good numbers over the next few weeks. However, if you can afford to keep him, he will probably help your team more once you get to the playoffs.

djzaks
02-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Why are Couture and Stafford on your team already?
I'd be surprised to see him dropped and I would pick him up if he was dropped in my league. WIth that said I think Jokinen is doing great right now and would put up good numbers over the next few weeks. However, if you can afford to keep him, he will probably help your team more once you get to the playoffs.

Sorry I forgot to update my signature (I just did).

Even if Gaborik was healthy I don't think he'll start racking up the points. He has the potential to score in bunches but I have a feeling he'll continue at this low pace. If he was put on the IR it wouldnt be an issue but I don't feel like waiting, only to see him struggle when he gets back. Another issue is that it was a concussion and with concussions you never know when they'll be back and at what percent.

Roy Hinske
02-22-2011, 06:24 PM
I'd let him go. Sounds like a concussion so I think he's ready to take the rest of the year off.

looch17
02-22-2011, 06:53 PM
At this point and the fact that is pretty much a concussion I would let him go.