PDA

View Full Version : Neal & Niskanen to Pens for Goligoski

kiLLscaLLion
02-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Huge fantasy implications...Neal immediately becomes a top line forward and I'm thinking Goligoski becomes PP1 (unfortunately Richards is out)

Thoughts?

iceHOLE
02-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Obviously Neal benefits the most from this if he lines up next to Sid, that is if Sid returns this year.

bearcats
02-21-2011, 08:42 PM
ya really depends on if sid and/or richards come back....Neal was already a top line forward in big D so that doesn't change cause he moves to PITT...I do think Pittsburgh is a better team than dallas though regardless if richards and sid/gino are there....I think the real winner fantasy wise this year could be gologoski....I also think Niskanen will prove to be a valuable dman in Pitt for years to come...

Roy Hinske
02-21-2011, 11:27 PM
A good trade both ways I think.

Ginu09
02-23-2011, 03:32 AM
What does this do for Jamie Benn? Does he take Neal's spot in Dallas beside Richards?

Chilly_Willy
02-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Will be interesting to see what Neal does if and when Sid comes back. Lots of forwards have gone to Pitts and not exploded!!!! like everyone thought but no one that has been a younger prospect with potential its always been vets on the edge of washed up. Will be watching.