PDA

View Full Version : Dany Heatley

ovechkin
02-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Is he ever going to start scoring this year? Ever since the Sharks broke up the line of Heatley-Thornton-Marleau the points for each seemed to drop. I was offered Kesler for Heatley. Is this a good trade?
Who is going to do better the rest of the year Heatley or Kesler?

Dangles
02-21-2011, 02:52 PM
I'd take Kesler for sure.

phaneuf6
02-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Take Kesler.

abusiveninja
02-21-2011, 04:31 PM
One year, Kesler.

Sorry to hijack. Keeper league:

Heatley for 2 more years

or

St. Louis for 3 years

ovechkin
02-21-2011, 07:22 PM
One year, Kesler.

Heatley for 2 more years

or

St. Louis for 3 years
What exactly would you have for the third year if it isn't Heatley? If it's just a FA or something I'd easily go with St. Louis. Otherwise I'd say they're about even.

abusiveninja
02-21-2011, 07:30 PM
What exactly would you have for the third year if it isn't Heatley? If it's just a FA or something I'd easily go with St. Louis. Otherwise I'd say they're about even.

It wouldn't be some random FA. It would be some other stud winger that I would choose to keep. We keep one C,W,D,G for up to three years. Heatley was a keeper from last year (only 2 years left before being released back into player pool). St. Louis would be able to be kept for 3 years.

ovechkin
02-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Since St. Louis is probably in the top ten forwards in the league it would probably be safe to assume that you won't have a better forward to keep over him, so having him for that extra year will probably be an advantage for you.

tets
02-23-2011, 02:15 PM
One year, Kesler.

Heatley for 2 more years

or

St. Louis for 3 years

I'd take St. Louis

flyingfrog
02-23-2011, 05:01 PM
I've started benching him, the only reason I haven't made a real effort to try to trade him is since he has LW/RW he's a good option in case of injury. Plus, in a league filled with Ottawa Senators fans he's not exactly a hot commodity. :) I'd take anyone that was mentioned so far.