PDA

View Full Version : Moves to make...

mj85
02-17-2011, 07:16 PM
I had a few moves I wanted to make to improve my roster but the first thing I need to do is activate Brodeur. He is filling my IR spot and is no longer eligible. We can only carry four goalies so one needs to go. I'm leaning towards dropping Mason but he's been hot as of late (aside from the bronchitis).

After I drop him, I can make some moves. Once McCabe is activated, I plan on dropping Gonchar to make room for him.

I've also go my eye on a few WW additions. I was wanting to pick up the red hot O Jokinen, Stafford and drop Oshie and Weiss. Any thoughts? I need to make the goalie decision first.

mj85
02-17-2011, 07:27 PM
A McDonald is intriguing as well.

mj85
02-18-2011, 01:38 AM
surely it isn't a tough question :cool:

jeffoule
02-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Perso, I like Gonchar better than McCabe.

I would just leave Brodeur on the IR for a while, but if you really want to activate him you can safely drop Mason imo

I woul probably drop Weiss for Stafford, but I would keep Oshie. Leave OJ on the WW..

mj85
02-18-2011, 09:49 PM
really? Gonchar has 2 points this month and has been pretty terrible all year. That +/- is brutal

Shtand
02-18-2011, 10:35 PM
I personally like McCabe over Gonchar this year, especially with the possibility of him being moved to a contender.

Once Brodeur is back in playing-form, Mason is the one that has to go to make space.

I like both WW adds, although more tentative about dropping Oshie as well. Jokinen is for sure surprising a lot of people right now and worth consideration, he's playing a ton of intensity and passion.