PDA

View Full Version : I need goalie help

CrazedPuck
02-17-2011, 05:08 PM
I have valamov and neurith and hedburg . Who on my team in the sig should I consider moving for a goalie cause broduer will be back soon? And would you try and trade varlamov and neurith for a better goalie because at season end I have to take one as a keeper and roll the dice some one does take the other and hand cuff me next season.

Raja
02-17-2011, 09:15 PM
It's Hedberg. and Neuvirth. Move anyone you can other than Stewart, Doughty, and Heatley.

CrazedPuck
02-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Would you move the Washington tandem for more of a solid keeper then or just keep them and roll with one or the other and hope to get the other in the draft?

Raja
02-19-2011, 09:15 PM
Depends on who you can get. When do you usually have to pick keepers by? I'd probably keep just 1. Since most people will realize they'll only be drafting a tandem they'll likely avoid them unless they're their #3 goalie, so you'd only have to draft them a few rounds early. With only 15~ goalies being kept you'll be able to draft a starter early and then the other mid/late rounds.

CrazedPuck
02-19-2011, 10:14 PM
cool I was thinking of keeping Varlomov if I cant get a better #1 he should take back over

Raja
02-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Don't be so sure. Neuvirth is already signed into next year, Varlamov has yet to receive an extention.

bearcats
02-19-2011, 10:44 PM
I would also think Neuvirth is the guy....varly has had injuries that Goalies don't want to get....Newvirth is last years varly and holtby is this years neuvirth...

I think Varly is not a CAP next year and Neuvirth/holtby battle it out