jd1655
02-15-2011, 11:04 PM
Hossa

Havlat

Grabner

????

toronto1979
02-15-2011, 11:56 PM
What are your games played at each position? I can't see you needing 4 RWs, but those are all pretty solid guys. Are you over budget on D or G at all? If not, I think you gotta stand pat with Perry, Hossa, Havlat despite Grabner's hot streak.

jd1655
02-16-2011, 12:24 AM
I am under weight in RW games played and slightly over in all others. Clearly I need to drop one RW - I can make up that game difference with 3.

Grabner is tough to let go right now... the guy is just doing amazing. Hossa seems like a dud, but at the same time Hossa is proven. Such a dilemma.

Considering the Neuvirth drop too as I should easily max out my goalie games with the other 3 i have

Habber82
02-16-2011, 12:47 AM
if you're slightly over in all other positions, why do you want to drop a RW? Who are you going to grab? A guy who will push you even further above your max games? I don't get it. Sure, you don't need 4 RW but since you are under why not ride out Grabner's hot streak and leave Hossa on the bench for now? Use up your RW games and then maybe add a C, LW or D if you're concerned about injury or something.