PDA

View Full Version : 8 Keepers

Winger72
02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
I'm working on choosing my 8 keepers, and I'm not sure who I should take as my last one. It's 10 teams, Daily H2H, and 5x5.

I'm looking at keeping C/1B Posey (SF), 1B Votto (Cin), 3B Alvarez (Pit), SS Ramirez (Fla), OF Crawford (Bos), SP Lincecum (SF), SP Hernandez (Sea).

But who should be my 8th? I'm leaning towards another pitcher, maybe a reliever.

Also, should I make any changes to the 7 I've already decided on?

Remaining Roster :

Beckham (ChiWS) 2B/3B, McCann (Atl) C, Roberts (Bal) 2B, Rios (ChiWS) OF, Johnson (Ari) 2B, Aviles (KC) 2B/SS, Figgins (Sea) 2B/3B, Konerko (ChiWS) 1B, Raburn (Det) 1B/2B/OF, Pence (Hou) OF, Huff (SF) 1B/OF, Ellsbury (Bos) OF

Hughes (NYY) SP, Hanson (Atl) SP, Buchholz (Bos) SP, Lewis (Tex) SP, Soria (KC) RP, Bell (SF) RP, Anderson (Oak) SP, Price (TB) SP

boredguy
02-09-2011, 09:29 PM
I wouldn't keep Alvarez. I'd drop him and keep McCann and Ellsbury. It'd give you 2 C but you should be able to trade one for an upgrade somewhere else and 1 can be used in the Util spot while you do it. If you really don't want 2 C i still prefer Pence over Alvarez or one of Hanson/Price.

rhynoc
02-09-2011, 10:17 PM
I think boredguy gave you the best scenario to go with. I wouldn't keep Alvarez over McCann or Ellsbury.

The BachelorPad
02-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Agreed... I wouldn't keep Alvarez over McCann or Ellsbury and I would also consider Price as my 8th.

SCOTTYG
02-18-2011, 06:19 AM
I wouldn't keep Alvarez, I would go w/ Price & Bucholz/Hanson. 3b is relatively deep this year.