PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo is open

boredguy
02-08-2011, 02:18 PM
All you HI commissioners get off your lazy asses and create the leagues.

rhynoc
02-09-2011, 09:37 PM
All you HI commissioners get off your lazy asses and create the leagues.
Done and done. :D

suckerpuncher
03-09-2011, 03:56 AM
Just a small useful info for keeper leagues:

I love the smell of new code in the morning...

- For those of you who were lamenting that the Draft Analysis page only showed ADP for the top few players, take a look. Your wish should have been granted.

- Someone was asking if there was any easy way to see a league's auction values from the previous season. For any league that was renewed from last season, try appending /lastseason to your league's URL and let me know what you think. It is a new page I threw together. It is a bit rough around the edges for now (there are no links to it for instance; you guys are getting a special treat...), but it is intended to be kind of a one-stop shop for returning leagues to see a lot of the information they may find useful. It currently shows:
* Final rosters
* Final rankings
* This year's O-Rank
* For leagues that used keeper costs last year, it shows those
* For leagues that did an auction last year, it shows those values
* For teams whose name changed, it shows both
* It indicates players who were on a final roster last year, but are not currently in this year's game

In its next incarnation it will also show last year's draft position for non-auction leagues. For those of you with keeper/franchise/returning leagues, if there is other information you'd find interesting on a page like this, let me know, and I can figure out if it is possible/practical/desirable to do so, and if I find time, it just might happen. Enjoy.

Le Genie

two24four
02-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Just saw that it's open on yahoo for anyone who cares. It's way to early to draft but it's never to early to start thinking about who to draft.

I might start a one year league if anyone is into it. Let me know here, if we get at least 10 people who are into it I will set a league up.