PDA

View Full Version : is edler a keeper for me?

bearcats
02-04-2011, 11:54 PM
zig zag zambonis in the sig, I am in 2nd...I have Cammalleri and edler on the IR....Malkin was hurt tonight and he is still on the IR with yahoo, we have 2 IR spots....should I ...

activate Cammalleri and stash Malkin or dump edler and stash malkin..

we keep 5, I figure I am keeping Malkin, carter, St Louis, Vokoun and 1 of Byfuglien/edler/giordano/cammalleri

NOTE: eberle/seguin/shattenkirk/bickell/desjardine/karlsson/dubnyk are farm keepers so I dont need to keep them in the 5 I posted above...

Thanks

Raja
02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Probably Edler, isn't Cammalleri supposed to be back soon anyways though? Either way he's not someone you should just drop.

bearcats
02-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Probably Edler, isn't Cammalleri supposed to be back soon anyways though? Either way he's not someone you should just drop.

so you are saying drop edler? and keep cammalleri?

Raja
02-05-2011, 08:24 AM
No, sorry for the confusion. Keep Edler on your IR and he'll be your last keeper. Cammalleri should be off the IR soon if I remember right, but in a 12 team league neither are players you should let go for nothing.

fulgorrefulgorre
02-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Cams should be back within a week. He was skating yesterday so hes almost set to come back. Take Cams off IR. Martin was hoping hed get in a game this weekend, although hes stated he wont. But that gives you an idea of how close he is.

bearcats
02-05-2011, 11:03 AM
thanks folks but I didn't make a move cause I was unsure..so I have malkin on the roster and I can just hope its not serious and/or the pens place him back on the IR..