PDA

View Full Version : Trading goalie for D help

Corsairs
02-02-2011, 10:43 AM
One of the owners in my league is looking for a goalie, and I've got four pretty good ones. Meanwhile, I've got a nasty hole in my D corp thanks to the Edler injury. We start 4 D men and Edler was the only guy I had that I could really count on. This guy is stocked at D with the likes of Chara, Goligoski and Letang.

I'm wondering if there's a deal to be made here where I send him one of Crawford or Brodeur in exchange for one of his top D men, but I could use some help putting something together. I know he's a Vancouver fan - don't know if adding Burrows in there would help. I'd love to pick up a PIM and +/- source as part of the deal. My roster and league setup are in my sig. Here's his roster. Have any suggestions?

Forwards/Defensemen
C: Joe Pavelski (C,RW), Darren Helm (C)
LW: Tuomo Ruutu (LW), Taylor Hall (LW)
RW: Shane Doan (RW), Corey Perry (RW)
D: John Carlson (D), Alex Goligoski (D), Kris Letang (D), Andrew MacDonald (D)
Util: Anthony Stewart (RW), Brian Gionta (RW)
BN: Patrick Sharp (C,LW), Sergei Kostitsyn (LW), Bryan Little (RW), Zdeno Chara (D), Evgeni Malkin (C) DTD, Rene Bourque (RW)
IR: Evander Kane (LW), Ryan Getzlaf (C)

Goaltenders
G: Cory Schneider (G), Kari Lehtonen (G)
BN: Brian Boucher (G)

Rocklobster
02-02-2011, 11:20 AM
go for letang or gogo offer brodeur or crawford.

Bure96
02-02-2011, 01:31 PM
I think if you are giving up Crawford or Brodeur, you should aim for Letang or Chara. He could definitely use a second starting goaltender (Boucher is a 1B at best and Schneider isn't getting a ton of starts), so make sure you play that up.