PDA

View Full Version : Luongo for crosby?

habs
02-02-2011, 04:13 AM
I have been offered clowe for luongo. I have an abundance of good goalies. I do not want to simply drop one but could trade from my strengh. Little interest in boucher. The team that offred clowe, has crosby. Should i try to go for him? Any idea when crosby will be returning?

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
02-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Love Clowe he is a great player but if he offered you Clowe for Lu it's hard for me to envision him deciding to give up the best player in the NHL for Lu instead. Despite concussion issues. I would see what you can work out but it would probably need to be a packaged deal in order to happen. Just my two cents.

chadw01
02-02-2011, 08:01 AM
WTF, Clowe for Luongo? I thought at first that was a typo, but then you weren't kidding..

Clowe is a good player, not a great one, and yes your goalies are real solid, but I wouldn't even give up Boucher or Backstrom for Clowe (okay, maybe Boucher).

Don't drop any of your goalies, but definitely move them - with that many, you shouldn't have a problem working something out.

Carrying 5 goalies for 2 goalie spots is definitely overkill - btw, Lu for Croz sounds good to me.

Bure96
02-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Just drop Boucher. You don't need him. Then try to trade Roloson. That's all.

habs
02-03-2011, 12:10 AM
thanks for the advice.
I am trying to grab semin from him for roloson instead.