PDA

View Full Version : New 'Rate Manager' function in Yahoo Fantasy Leagues!

lektrix
01-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Click on Leagues > Managers. Voila!

(I don't see the point in this useless feature but some of you guys might find it useful)

snoopzen
01-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Click on Leagues > Managers. Voila!

(I don't see the point in this useless feature but some of you guys might find it useful)Maybe it helps to let others know how douchey some managers are in public leagues.

If you're a jackass, negative. If you quit a team, negative. Kind of like eBay feedback, I guess... and that might be helpful in some cases.

Outside of that (i.e. in private leagues), I don't see the point.

Winger72
01-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Maybe it helps to let others know how douchey some managers are in public leagues.

If you're a jackass, negative. If you quit a team, negative. Kind of like eBay feedback, I guess... and that might be helpful in some cases.

Outside of that (i.e. in private leagues), I don't see the point.

I read the explanation, and it's basically what you just said. I think it's a good idea in theory, but I can just imagine how it can and probably will be abused by some.

Say an idiotic owner is upset about something, trading being rejected or something like that. They give the other owner a negative.

Raja
01-27-2011, 07:22 PM
It'll definitely be abused, but it's a decent idea for public leagues. I doubt people in private leagues will even use it.

zhmen
01-27-2011, 09:42 PM
I rated all positive cause I'm in 1st place :) in our $ russian league. we play for like 6-7 years already

dw13
01-27-2011, 09:44 PM
It'll definitely be abused, but it's a decent idea for public leagues. I doubt people in private leagues will even use it.

Already used it.

On phaneuf6.

He's a shitty manager and it had to be used.

pjm
01-27-2011, 10:30 PM
I'm gonna rate everyone below me in the standings negative. That means only nyrblue gets a pass. :evilgrin:

szuturon
01-28-2011, 12:12 AM
I'm not gonna rank anyone... cuz I can't be bothered. I could however rank someone positive if they send me some incentive... :P

snoopzen
01-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Here ya go, Ronny.

http://who-is-awesome.com/who-is-awesome.jpg