PDA

View Full Version : More Intriguing Match-Up

King_Killah
01-25-2011, 08:49 PM
What part will play the biggest part in the outcome of the Super Bowl??

Spartan
01-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Other, these teams are so even its scary. I won't recount all of the stats but there are a ton especially comparing Rodgers and Roethlisberger and the defenses. In a close match, I usually go with the better defense. But they are so close I can't say either has an edge. I can see factors like experience and special teams deciding this game.

20-17 Pittsburgh.:dunno:

boredguy
01-26-2011, 09:37 AM
We all know the most interesting battle will be who has the best commercial.

King_Killah
01-28-2011, 05:08 PM
We all know the most interesting battle will be who has the best commercial.

Budweiser's multi-ad show, Go Daddy, or ?????

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
01-28-2011, 05:45 PM
New Verizon Iphone is my pick for commercial spectacle of the game.

Dubz
01-28-2011, 06:11 PM
I went with Mendenfumble...

two24four
01-28-2011, 06:39 PM
What about Head & Shoulders (Troy Polamalu) vs Pantene (Clay Matthews)

Kyle
01-29-2011, 06:10 AM
lol, thats funny, but not appliccable since they aren't on the field against eachother. Still though, touche.

I voted Big Ben vs Matthews. I hope Matthews fucking destroys him.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
01-29-2011, 03:29 PM
Polamalu has been a bit of a non factor in the post season. His injury has clearly affected him down the stretch.

So if I had to pick an "other" I would mention Debo bc if anyone destroys anyone in that game it will be James Harrison destroying the Packers young QB. He exemplifies what Hittsburgh is all about. 14 total tackles and 3 sacks in 2 post season games this year. Harrison is going to reek havoc in Mr. Rodgers neighborhood all day.

That being said, Big Ben will def. eat turf more than a few times in this game but we all know that is hardly a game breaker when it comes to his ability to get the job done. If Pitt can run it like they did against the Jets and Ben is careful and timely with his throws, I like the offenses chances to put up some points.

King_Killah
01-29-2011, 04:19 PM
What about Head & Shoulders (Troy Polamalu) vs Pantene (Clay Matthews)

Is Matthews endorsing Pantene??? I thought I saw he was doing Suave which was kinda funny because Suave is cheaper than the dollar store, but hey...