PDA

View Full Version : Marc-Andre Bergeron?

fleuryfan
11-19-2010, 02:07 PM
He is expected back in December and there are rumors around saying that the Bolts are interested in him. What are your expectations for him this season if he does join the Lightning? From his stats I see he had 22 powerplay points and I am guessing he will get most of the powerplay time possibly being paired up with Hedman or Kubina. Just my guess.

Chilly_Willy
11-19-2010, 02:14 PM
I had him last season and he produced pretty well. If tampa does pick him up I wonder if Headman stands any chance of increasing his production because his pp time would likely reduce. I hear Kubina is not doing too well and Clark is getting PP time. I think a secondary question is if he does land in Tampa how does it effect the other D.

Personally I think Bergeron will be a Hab

mike550
11-19-2010, 03:00 PM
I had him last season and he produced pretty well. If tampa does pick him up I wonder if Headman stands any chance of increasing his production because his pp time would likely reduce. I hear Kubina is not doing too well and Clark is getting PP time. I think a secondary question is if he does land in Tampa how does it effect the other D.

Personally I think Bergeron will be a Hab

Yup agreed, just like last year. Markov goes down, MAB comes in :lol:

Habber82
11-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Don't count on the Habs signing him. He's a defensive liability that does not fit Montreal's style of play. Just my feeling on the topic. Anyways, he sucks and you should be able to find someone better on FA.

fleuryfan
12-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Has anyone heard any news on this guy lately?

housenuts
12-02-2010, 09:33 PM
so is he just an injured FA?

Raja
12-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Something like that. I honestly wouldn't mind him in Tampa at all, with a limited role. Our PP is doing fine anyways though, so who knows.

Habber82
12-02-2010, 10:15 PM
^^ You can have him in Tampa. Honestly, I don't see why any NHL team would want him.

Raja
12-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Brett Clark is on our PP1. That's about it.

keyboard
12-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Bergeron is a very solid offensive defenseman because of his speed. Everything else about him is mediocre or terrible.

gogoayane
11-19-2011, 01:41 AM
I'm resurrecting an old thread... didn't want to start a new one :)

Do you think M.A. Bergeron will keep up with his current production? He's been great so far, not logging 20+ minutes but still producd.

Miller owner offered Bergeron for my Enroth and I don't really need Enroth. Just want to see if he's worth it.

Thanks

alias
11-19-2011, 08:44 AM
you could probably get more for enroth from a miller owner. I'd imagine a lot of Miller owners are really concerned about his concussion considering he has past concussions as well.

djzaks
11-19-2011, 11:19 AM
I think he will score 15 goals and 45 points.

jeffoule
11-19-2011, 12:41 PM
you could probably get more for enroth from a miller owner. I'd imagine a lot of Miller owners are really concerned about his concussion considering he has past concussions as well.

yeah you are right on IMO ... I wouldnt let die tho, you should counter with a deal in your favor