PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills

King_Killah
05-14-2008, 01:07 PM
I applaud the organization for this:

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—The Buffalo Bills (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf/;_ylt=Aq2.tl6IGUplJv2VN3Df2c0dsLYF) released Kevin Everett (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7262/;_ylt=At4FXq0brz45srDXunv0F70dsLYF) on Tuesday, clearing the way for the former tight end to receive disability benefits for the spinal cord injury that ended his career.

Everett was initially paralyzed from the neck down after a violent collision with then-Denver receiver Domenik Hixon (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7879/;_ylt=AosrOJS2atOLQ9Y9ExAET2wdsLYF) on a kickoff return in last year’s season opener.

Doctors doubted Everett would walk again, but the Texas native regained many motor skills, including the ability to walk without assistance.

Everett will be able to apply for long-term disability benefits and a one-time payment under the player health reimbursement plan. He would not have been eligible for the programs if he stayed on the Bills active roster.

“We had numerous discussions with the league in dealing with this process to assist him in the best way possible,” the team said in a statement Tuesday. “Kevin will always remain a Buffalo Bill in the same way that Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and so many others before him are held in the highest regard by our franchise.”

Everett, originally selected by the Bills in the third round of the 2005 draft, is also eligible for full pension benefits because of credit for three seasons.

“The Buffalo Bills continue to be moved by Kevin Everett’s heartwarming story of his recovery,” the team said in a statement released Tuesday. “His progress from September 9 of last year through today is nothing short of a miracle, and is a tremendous example of faith, family and hard work.”

Joining Everett on the waived/failed physical list is WR Chris Denney, who sustained a knee injury while playing in NFL Europa last season. Denney was an undrafted free agent signed by the Bills in 2006

To be held in the same regard as Jim Kelly and Thurmon Thomas is saying something. I wonder if he gets an in-house job within the organization somewhere.

walker42500
05-18-2008, 10:42 PM
I applaud the organization for this:

To be held in the same regard as Jim Kelly and Thurmon Thomas is saying something. I wonder if he gets an in-house job within the organization somewhere.

Maybe but I doubt it. He should go back to "The U" and try to clean that program up. Coach or something, I don't know. He seems like a real clean cut guy that isn't involved in anything he isn't supposed to be unlike half that team.

On another note, IIRC, they're were a few people that were criticizing the work of the Cappucino guy that operated on Everett saying his techniques were unethical, because it had never been done before. Fact is though, Everett can live a normal life and those people can fuck off.

King_Killah
06-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Uh-oh...

Source: John Wawrow, AP

Erie County District Attorney Frank Clark calls Bills running back Marshawn Lynch (http://www.footballguys.com/LyncMa00-1.php) the "principal suspect" in an alleged hit-and-run accident, saying the player was inside his vehicle when it struck and injured a pedestrian.
What's unclear, Clark said Thursday, is whether Lynch was driving the 2008 Porsche SUV when it struck a woman crossing an intersection in downtown Buffalo before speeding off early Saturday.

"There were other people in the car, too, (Lynch) wasn't the only person in the car," Clark told The Associated Press. "I don't know whether he was driving that car or not. But I'm confident that before the investigation ends, we're going to find out, whether he talks to us or whether he doesn't."

I want the death penalty for Marshawn Lynch...

Just f*ckin' with y'all...

King_Killah
06-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Buffalo Bills RB Marshawn Lynch (http://www.footballguys.com/LyncMa00-1.php) returned to practice yesterday, a day earlier than expected. He'd missed time after having Lasik eye surgery. He is expected to fully participate in the mandatory camp that begins today.

Wow... to think how much better he can be now that he can see!!! So let's see if he can get that pesky Hit And Run incident cleared up and he can get back to focusing on football.

FlyGuy78
06-12-2008, 01:44 PM
I hope so King, I'm counting on him (and AP) in our C&D League!! :D

King_Killah
06-12-2008, 02:22 PM
I hope so King, I'm counting on him (and AP) in our C&D League!! :D

...and your 1st and 2nd round draft picks Russell and McFadden. ;):lol:

King_Killah
06-12-2008, 02:25 PM
A little more for the Buffalo fans...

Rookie WR Steve Johnson (http://www.footballguys.com/JohnSt00-1.php), a 7th round pick from Kentucky, has caught the attention of his coaches, along with most of the passes thrown his direction during offseason practices. Johnson's size, hands and run after the catch ability have impressed the coaches so far.

"He's doing a good job," Bills wide receivers coach Tyke Tolbert said . "He's like all the other rookies, the head's spinning a little bit. But he's a playmaking guy. We were very fortunate to get him where we drafted him because we had a higher grade than where we got him."

There aren't too many rookies to get excited about in June, but there are always names to watch. Even if you store him in the memory banks for the future. There always seems to be that player to emerge from out of nowhere. Not saying he is the next Marques Colston. But its worth a watch.

FlyGuy78
06-12-2008, 03:44 PM
...and your 1st and 2nd round draft picks Russell and McFadden. ;):lol:

more like 13th for Russell and 4th-6th for McFadden. :D

King_Killah
06-12-2008, 04:35 PM
more like 13th for Russell and 4th-6th for McFadden. :D

You'd probably have Russell fall to you at 13th... I am not so sure about McFadden though. I was talking to a couple of the dudes in Cash n Dash when we went to the WMMR-B-Q, and there is interest in McFadden, even talks about trading players and picks...then almost at the same time, Sludge and I think T-Town were like if Jedi doesn't take him in the 1st. :lol:

FlyGuy78
06-12-2008, 09:33 PM
You'd probably have Russell fall to you at 13th... I am not so sure about McFadden though. I was talking to a couple of the dudes in Cash n Dash when we went to the WMMR-B-Q, and there is interest in McFadden, even talks about trading players and picks...then almost at the same time, Sludge and I think T-Town were like if Jedi doesn't take him in the 1st. :lol:

No, I learned my lesson with rookies too early. I would take him with that extra pick you gave me though!! :D

King_Killah
06-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr., Chief Operating Officer Russ Brandon, three other Bills officials and three players all may be required to tell an Erie County grand jury what they know about the hit-and-run accident involving a vehicle owned by running back Marshawn Lynch (http://www.footballguys.com/LyncMa00-1.php). Three players already have been issued subpoenas to appear before the grand jury next Friday - rookie wide receivers James Hardy (http://www.footballguys.com/HardJa00-1.php) and Steve Johnson (http://www.footballguys.com/JohnSt00-1.php) and second-year offensive lineman Christian Gaddis, law enforcement sources said late Thursday.

The once clean and quiet Bills are quickly becoming the new Bengals.

b_illin
06-16-2008, 01:02 PM
The once clean and quiet Bills are quickly becoming the new Bengals.

I think it's a tad early to be suggesting that the Bills are becoming the Bengals. It sounds like whoever was driving made a mistake, but it was one incident....I need at least 2 more to start thinking they're in the same league as the Bengals!

King_Killah
06-16-2008, 02:41 PM
I think it's a tad early to be suggesting that the Bills are becoming the Bengals. It sounds like whoever was driving made a mistake, but it was one incident....I need at least 2 more to start thinking they're in the same league as the Bengals!

No, no....... Major incident #2. Back in mid-May, Bills 2nd rounder, WR James Hardy pulls a gun on his father. Dad never pressed charges and Hardy supposedly has a gun permit, so for the time being no further action against Hardy will be taken.

http://www.buffalobillsreport.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=15358&theme=Printer

b_illin
06-16-2008, 03:08 PM
No, no....... Major incident #2. Back in mid-May, Bills 2nd rounder, WR James Hardy pulls a gun on his father. Dad never pressed charges and Hardy supposedly has a gun permit, so for the time being no further action against Hardy will be taken.

http://www.buffalobillsreport.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=15358&theme=Printer

My bad, didn't see that.

King_Killah
06-16-2008, 03:27 PM
My bad, didn't see that.

No problem... ;)

b_illin
06-16-2008, 03:41 PM
No problem... ;)

Are you flirting with me KK? (all this winking!!! :eek:...:p...:D)

King_Killah
06-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Are you flirting with me KK? (all this winking!!! :eek:...:p...:D)

:$...:scared:...:cry: If you look like Stacy Keibler then yes... or even Jennifer Love Hewitt, then yes... If not... then nah! :lol::lol:

b_illin
06-16-2008, 04:24 PM
:$...:scared:...:cry: If you look like Stacy Keibler then yes... or even Jennifer Love Hewitt, then yes... If not... then nah! :lol::lol:

Thankfully, I look like neither!! :lol:

King_Killah
06-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Thankfully, I look like neither!! :lol:

haha... :lol:

King_Killah
06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
More on Lynch.

The Buffalo News is reporting that the hit-and-run case against Bills RB Marshawn Lynch (http://www.footballguys.com/LyncMa00-1.php) may be resolved soon. Lynch's attorney, Michael P. Caffery, told The Buffalo News he's hoping for a quick resolution, but declined to comment further. "We'd like to obtain a resolution soon," Caffery said. "I can't say any more than that." District Attorney Frank J. Clark seems to agree. "My gut feeling is that it will be solved before anybody is called to the grand jury. But I've been wrong before," Clark said.

Finally. Let's see how this shakes out. The lady that was hit in the accident is now saying her injuries are worse than what's been reported and that she is in the care of several doctors. Hmmm. One angle to remember also - regardless of what the authorities decide here, Lynch could still have Roger Goodell to deal with.

King_Killah
07-08-2008, 03:50 PM
More on Lynch.

Source: Chris Brown, Buffalobills.com

Lynch's receiving numbers were surprisingly low despite being known as an every down back coming out of Cal, but there was a reason that was the case. Often times Lynch was not on the field in any situation where it was 3rd-and-3 or greater. Offensive coordinator Turk Schonert explains why Lynch wasn't on the field more as a rookie in Steve Fairchild's offense.
"We held him back and Anthony Thomas (http://www.footballguys.com/ThomAn01-1.php) handled more of the third down role in the beginning of the season because we didn't want to throw too much at (Lynch)," Schonert recalled.

Now a year later, a season wiser and with no wily veteran back on the roster, Lynch figures to be the true every down back the Bills envisioned him to be when they drafted him 12th overall in 2007.

"I anticipate him being in on third down a lot more," said Schonert of Lynch. "He's had a year, he understands the protections now and I think this year he'll be an integral part of our third down package."

Good for Lynch owners, great for Lynch owners in leagues that count receptions.

King_Killah
07-31-2008, 04:14 PM
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell appeared at Buffalo Bills training camp this morning after having a meeting with Senator Schumer and owner Ralph Wilson. Goodell stated that running back Marshawn Lynch (http://www.footballguys.com/LyncMa00-1.php), based on how his hit-and-run case played out, did not violate the league's personal conduct policy and will not face any disciplinary action from the league.

Interesting..... Cowboys coach buys HGH with a prescription to help with his diabetes and is fined $100,000 and suspended 5 games, yet Lynch runs over a lady with his car, flees the scene and he is good to go.

King_Killah
08-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Knee to knee collision...

Buffalo Bills starting QB Trent Edwards (http://www.footballguys.com/EdwaTr01-1.php) sustained a deep bruise to his right quadriceps during practice Tuesday night, and it's unclear whether he'll return to practice this week.
It appeared he bumped knees with RB Marshawn Lynch (http://www.footballguys.com/LyncMa00-1.php). After going down, he remained there for close to five minutes as team trainers examined his knee.

"We'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow holds for it so I'll wait until the morning," coach Dick Jauron said. "Sometimes they come back very quickly, and sometimes they don't. Sometimes it turns into a deep bleeding thing and we're hoping it's not that."

Not that Edwards is high on the QB list, but still...

King_Killah
08-27-2008, 01:41 PM
For the first time in a week Bills QB Trent Edwards (http://www.footballguys.com/EdwaTr01-1.php) is practicing with his teammates after missing time with a bruised right quadriceps

Good news for Edwards and Buffalo. They really didn't want to go with Losman.

King_Killah
08-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Buffalo Bills quarterback Trent Edwards (http://www.footballguys.com/EdwaTr01-1.php) is back and offensive tackle Langston Walker is getting close as the Bills returned to practice Tuesday. Edwards looked pretty sharp during the nearly 2 1/2-hour session at Ralph Wilson Stadium, showing no ill effects from the bruised right quadriceps that sidelined him for most of last week. Walker did not practice Tuesday, but his injured left forearm is feeling much better and should be healthy for the season opener against Seattle.

More good news for Edwards.

Spartan
09-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Wilson is a class act.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/437888.html

b_illin
09-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Wilson is a class act.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/437888.html

That's awesome...great to see in the greed-filled 21st century. (too bad his kids seem to be fucks)

Hockeyis#1
09-18-2008, 07:11 AM
It's a shame that when he dies, the team's future is much up in the air.

This town really loves this team too...

two24four
11-18-2008, 12:05 AM
Wide Right !!!! :D sorry just had too.

dw13
11-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Peace Bills. Was nice having you hang around for the a little.

Hobbes
11-18-2008, 02:01 AM
:(

b_illin
12-06-2008, 09:24 AM
I;m getting sick of all these Bill's fans whining about the game being played in Toronto. Yes, I realize the MIA game was probably the wrong game to take away from the city of Buffalo, but what's worse, losing 1 game a year to Toronto or having the franchise relocate to LA?!?

And the bit about how we should open the roof of the Dome - it'd be sweet, but the stadium is not built for sub-zero temperatures, so no dice...let it be!

Hockeyis#1
12-06-2008, 10:42 AM
I;m getting sick of all these Bill's fans whining about the game being played in Toronto. Yes, I realize the MIA game was probably the wrong game to take away from the city of Buffalo, but what's worse, losing 1 game a year to Toronto or having the franchise relocate to LA?!?

And the bit about how we should open the roof of the Dome - it'd be sweet, but the stadium is not built for sub-zero temperatures, so no dice...let it be!

They're going to lose the entire franchise anyway, so.....

And it's not just that it's Miami (a division rival) it's a snow game and those are always more epic. If it would have been the Seattle, Oakland or Jacksonville game, I'm sure a much smaller fuss would have been made.

two24four
12-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Buffalo fans might be the biggest whiners in the league, just turn on the Buffalo all sports radio sometime and you will find out, it's funny as hell.

I'm taking Miami to win this game.

Hockeyis#1
12-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Buffalo fans might be the biggest whiners in the league, just turn on the Buffalo all sports radio sometime and you will find out, it's funny as hell.

I'm taking Miami to win this game.

I've never listened, but I wouldn't say most of the Bills fans I know are 'whiners'. More depressed (except when they were winning I hear a bunch of ridiculous shit...) than anything. They complain like all fans (why Edwards is gun shy, We suck @ coach challenges, Lynch needs to stop trying to make every run into a 20yd cutback, etc) but I wouldn't categorize it more than any regular fan base. The home game in Toronto is all it is.....you'd complain if the Pats oversees game counted as a home game and you had season tickets

two24four
12-06-2008, 12:25 PM
I've never listened, but I wouldn't say most of the Bills fans I know are 'whiners'. More depressed (except when they were winning I hear a bunch of ridiculous shit...) than anything. They complain like all fans (why Edwards is gun shy, We suck @ coach challenges, Lynch needs to stop trying to make every run into a 20yd cutback, etc) but I wouldn't categorize it more than any regular fan base. The home game in Toronto is all it is.....you'd complain if the Pats oversees game counted as a home game and you had season tickets

It's not just about the game in Toronto though, I'm telling you, they whine about everything they can, "oh we should be 9-3 not 6-6, our team is better then that blah, blah, blah"......suck it up, you are 6-6 and there is nothing you can do about it, really your team played over there heads the 1st few weeks, now we are seeing the real Bills....Pats are 7-5, I wish they where 12-0 but we got beat by better teams in those 5 games, nothing we can do now...

I know every fan of every team at some point whines about stuff, but they are bad, they bitch about anything and everything.

If the Pats ended up the home team overseas I would just have to suck it up like every other home team does that plays over there, or here in Canada, nothing we can do, it's a bonus we are not the home team over there next season, not going to lie, but I would not cry if we where.

Hobbes
12-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Meh...I think every team has a section of fans like that. I am a huge Bills fan and I realize the team isn't really better than their record. I think most of the Bills fans I know agree with that.

As for the people whining about the game in Toronto - I am sure for most of them it's just them being protective of their team. For the people living in Buffalo, it seems like the first step to them losing the Bills.

I remember b_llin posted one thing they should look into a few months ago...instead of moving the team, split the games between Toronto and Buffalo. That made sense to me - makes it financially viable but the people in buffalo still keep their team.

I'm sure living in Ontario has something to do with it since you would hear from a lot mroe Bills fans than I would, but most of the other ones I've had contact with aren't really all that whiny (at least about things other than the current coaching staff). We realize our team sucks. :( :( :(

Hockeyis#1
12-06-2008, 07:31 PM
I think the Bills have the talent of a team better than 6-6. but when you score 3 pts against a team that avgs 26 against per game. You deserve to lose those games.

It could be worse.....

You could be the Lions....

Hobbes
12-07-2008, 06:19 AM
Haha, definitely could be worse.

The only reason I disagree with the 6-6 thing is the fact that they've had SUCH an easy schedule. Part of the reason they looked so good was they were playing teams that were supposed to be good that didn't turn out that way (Seattle, Jacksonville, San Diego). Even at the beginning of the year, they were lucky to beat Oakland and they were losing to the Rams into the fourth quarter (the score of that game was very misleading - it was a very close game).

They haven't beat a legitimate decent team all year, and now that they've stopped being able to win against the easy teams their record looks even worse. As bad as they were against their divison, if they had won the games against Cleveland and San Fransisco they are tied for the division lead with the Jets right now. The fact that they CAN'T win those games indicates to me that they just aren't that good.

I think they have some really good players on the team and overall they are probably in better shape than they have been for most of this decade (which uh, isn't saying much haha). But really, this year they benefited from a really easy schedule and I think that was the reason for their early season success.

I do hope I'm wrong though. :)

Buffalo87
12-07-2008, 12:20 PM
It's not just about the game in Toronto though, I'm telling you, they whine about everything they can, "oh we should be 9-3 not 6-6, our team is better then that blah, blah, blah"......suck it up, you are 6-6 and there is nothing you can do about it, really your team played over there heads the 1st few weeks, now we are seeing the real Bills....Pats are 7-5, I wish they where 12-0 but we got beat by better teams in those 5 games, nothing we can do now...

I know every fan of every team at some point whines about stuff, but they are bad, they bitch about anything and everything.

If the Pats ended up the home team overseas I would just have to suck it up like every other home team does that plays over there, or here in Canada, nothing we can do, it's a bonus we are not the home team over there next season, not going to lie, but I would not cry if we where.

Oh come on 24, you know every fan base has fans saying "my team is better tahn their record and we should've won this game and this game, etc." But being in close proximity to Buffalo and being a Pats fan, of course you're going to hear it the most from Bills fans, but all fan bases have people like that.

I'm sure you're right, if the Pats ended up the home team overseas you would suck it up and not complain...just like as Bills fans you won't hear me or Hobbes whining or bitching about the game in Toronto. It sucks but what are we gonna do? Enough with the sweeping generalizations...

two24four
12-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Oh come on 24, you know every fan base has fans saying "my team is better tahn their record and we should've won this game and this game, etc." But being in close proximity to Buffalo and being a Pats fan, of course you're going to hear it the most from Bills fans, but all fan bases have people like that.

I'm sure you're right, if the Pats ended up the home team overseas you would suck it up and not complain...just like as Bills fans you won't hear me or Hobbes whining or bitching about the game in Toronto. It sucks but what are we gonna do? Enough with the sweeping generalizations...

I never said you or Hobbes are crying about it, alot of Bills fans are though, b_illin was the one who brought that up.

Also like I said, I know every fan of every team whines about something at some point during the season, it just seems like the ones who call in are worse, that's why I never tune into the radio after a Leafs game, for that very same reason :D

On a side note, they seem to think there will be more Miami fans at this game then Bills fans, guess we will find out soon enough.

Hockeyis#1
12-08-2008, 10:17 AM
On a side note, they seem to think there will be more Miami fans at this game then Bills fans, guess we will find out soon enough.

I still don't get the people who who Colts/Pats/Bengals jersey's to that game.....:wtf:

b_illin
12-08-2008, 11:20 AM
I still don't get the people who who Colts/Pats/Bengals jersey's to that game.....:wtf:

It's the first regular season NFl game ever in Canada - I think the game drew Bills fans and also NFL fans and those ppl who are NFL fans probably felt like wearing their team colours.

two24four
12-08-2008, 01:08 PM
It's the first regular season NFl game ever in Canada - I think the game drew Bills fans and also NFL fans and those ppl who are NFL fans probably felt like wearing their team colours.

Bingo, Hockeyis#1 it's Canada dude, most people here dont just cheer for one team, where I live there are fans of TEN, PIT, NE, CAR, BUF, MIA, KC, etc..... most people here cheer for diff teams, I think it's cool people stilll had there fav teams jesey's on, good for them, still showing love for who they cheer for.

Alot of people around here really hate the Bills as well.

Dubz
03-23-2009, 03:31 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/23/to-skips-first-voluntary-workout-with-bills/
T.O. skips first voluntary workout with Bills (http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/23/to-skips-first-voluntary-workout-with-bills/)

Haha...getting off on the right foot I see

two24four
03-23-2009, 03:31 PM
haha, I saw this as well, I dont think it's that big of a deal right now.

Hockeyis#1
03-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Alot of people around here really hate the Bills as well.

What a place for a bills home game eh?! :rolleyes:

b_illin
03-25-2009, 12:10 PM
What a place for a bills home game eh?! :rolleyes:

two24four was partially right in that there are a lot of ppl who dislike them...but there are also a lot who do and a lot who don't have a team and would become Bills fans if they played here with more regularity.

Hockeyis#1
03-25-2009, 12:10 PM
don't know if everyone saw this:

YouTube - Hitler's mad about Terrell Owens in Buffalo

two24four
03-25-2009, 12:27 PM
two24four was partially right in that there are a lot of ppl who dislike them...but there are also a lot who do and a lot who don't have a team and would become Bills fans if they played here with more regularity.

Around Niagara area and such I'm sure there are alot of Bills fans no doubt. I just find for the most part in Ontario it's a mix of every NFL teams who people like, I know alot of NFL fans who dislike the Bills alot around here. Up around the Windsor area I'm sure most are Lions fans as well there.

chgorman
03-25-2009, 12:56 PM
I grew up in London, and pretty well everybody I knew was either a Bills or a Cowboys fan (with the odd Bears and Lions fan sprinkled in). Being a 'Phins fan made the early 90's pretty tough on me, lol.

24 is right about Niagara. I just moved away from the Niagara region last year, and it seems everybody around there is a Bills fan, almost without exception.

eff1ngham
04-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Looks like Marshawn Lynch will be suspended for the first three games of the regular season:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aj2pW60Lp.yIjO2xGmmKxbtDubYF?slug=ap-bills-lynchsuspended&prov=ap&type=lgns

FlyGuy78
04-09-2009, 04:50 PM
looks like that makes it easier on me on whether I should keep him as my 2nd round draft pick in my keeper league. It's been nice knowing you Lynch. I might pick your ass back up later in the draft if you are still available. :D

two24four
04-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Bills will play the Jets in Toronto Dec 3rd. It's a Thursday night as well.

two24four
04-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Alot of people calling into the sports radio shows are really pissed off that it's the Jets playing the Bills in Toronto this season and not the Colts like they said a month or so ago.

two24four
04-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Report: Bills trade T Peters to Philly.

http://tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=275392

dw13
04-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Report: Bills trade T Peters to Philly.

http://tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=275392

Makes a bad O-Line, a worse O-Line.

two24four
04-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Makes a bad O-Line, a worse O-Line.

Yeah for sure, but now they have two 1st round picks this year, I'm sure they will take a OT with one of those picks I would think.

King_Killah
04-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Yeah for sure, but now they have two 1st round picks this year, I'm sure they will take a OT with one of those picks I would think.

Or not.

Maybin is an odd pick for the Bills here. Not sure what they saw in Maybin and what they didn't see in Orakpo. I think Orakpo would have been the better DE if that is what they were going for. I saw quite a few Penn State games, and Maybin never really impressed me that much. At least not enough to be a first round pick as a sophomore. Terrible against the run, too. Eric Wood in the 2nd round I question, too... He is a good center, but I don't think Buffalo needed to blow a their 2nd pick on a center. I do like Byrd in the 2nd, and Levitre is a good pick also. Not sure how much of Nic and Cary Harris we will see or Lankster either. The TE in the 4th round is a good pick. Kind of small for a TE, but can run routes and has good hands and I would consider him over Derek Fine in a heart beat.

Spartan
04-27-2009, 12:03 PM
It was unforgivable for them not to take a tackle. I don't care if Levi Jones gets cut, that was just bad.

King_Killah
05-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Lee Evans (http://www.footballguys.com/EvanLe00-1.php) said he does not think he will be double-covered as much this season as he was last season because of the addition of WR Terrell Owens (http://www.footballguys.com/OwenTe00-1.php).

Wow... Evans is a genius. Even FlyGuy could have told us all that. T.O.'s biggest impact with the Bills is going to be to provide distraction for the other team's defense. As long as Edwards can find the targets, the Bills look to have a solid passing threat.

King_Killah
05-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Chris Brown from Buffalobills.com is reporting that RB Fred Jackson (http://www.footballguys.com/JackFr02-1.php) is putting in extra time to work on his receiving skills. Whether it's in the slot or out wide Jackson has seen a heavy dose of receiver work, which is interesting considering the depth that the Bills have at the position already.

With Lynch likely missing three games at the beginning of the season, Jackson will be the starter. Once Lynch comes back, Jackson's fantasy value may not go down as much as expected. Buffalo looking to run a no-huddle offense, both Jackson and Lynch could be lined up in the backfield at the same time and Jackson could get a lot of catches early and often.

King_Killah
06-11-2009, 11:40 AM
This is good to see...

The Associated Press reports that QB Trent Edwards (http://www.footballguys.com/EdwaTr01-1.php) is spending extra time after practice working with receivers Lee Evans (http://www.footballguys.com/EvanLe00-1.php) and Terrell Owens (http://www.footballguys.com/OwenTe00-1.php) and he has embraced 2009 as a "make or break year".

Turk Schonert has added a few more no huddle plays as well as a few more 3 and 4 WR sets. Edwards has a shot at being a solid fantasy QB, the key will be for him to stay healthy.

I am sure I am going to get all kinds of beef and flack for this from a certain someone or two... But With Brady back on the field, Miami building on the positive steps of last year, and Buffalo improving in the off-season, I can see these three all with a winning record. Now before anyone gets bent out of shape, at the beginning of the season, during the season last year and towards the end of the season last year, I have stated that the J-E-T-S were still a year away which puts them in this year. This division could all be .500 or better.

King_Killah
07-22-2009, 12:34 PM
It's just J.P. Losman (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781/news) -- he of the 62.3 quarterback rating last year, a statistic in which he's actually managed to get worse with every year he's been in the league -- but I'm choosing to see this as a significant moment. Losman has put pen to paper and officially become a member of the Las Vegas franchise (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4346612) on a one-year contract.
Unless Michael Vick (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5448/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5448/news) signs, Losman is probably the UFL's marquee player. That may sound sort of like being named the coolest guy camping out in line for Star Wars tickets, but everybody's got to find a home somewhere. At the end of the day, J.P. Losman is still getting paid to play professional football, and that's still pretty sweet.
Jim Fassel, the coach in Vegas, seems pretty psyched about the move.

"Listen, if he'd have went back to the NFL and sat on the bench this year, then he'd have been no better off next year. Whatever anybody thought about him, they'd still say the same thing. Nothing would've changed. ... Instead, you go in this league and you play. The risk you take is you don't play well. But if you're an aggressive person, you say 'I'm going to play well, people are going to see me, and maybe I can erase some of those negatives that were in the past, and a lot of people will say, wow, look at him play now. He's a new guy.'"
I think, for a lot of guys, that's the right attitude to have. The UFL's inaugural season will last six games and conclude on Thanksgiving weekend. Say Losman plays well over those six games, and an NFL team is looking for someone to fill in for an injured or ineffective quarterback. All the sudden, Losman looks pretty good, or at least less rusty than someone who's been doing nothing since last season.
And if Losman doesn't play well, then he probably ends up sitting at home, unemployed, which would leave him exactly where he was when he started. So why not take a chance, get coached up by Jim Fassel, and learn by playing, rather than sitting?

Good for Losman getting a job. It's pretty funny seeing Losman and marquee player in the same line, but hey...

FlyGuy78
07-22-2009, 12:46 PM
But like they said, he's still getting paid to play football. Not a bad day job!

King_Killah
07-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports that WR Josh Reed (http://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/ReedJo01-1.php) is "locked in" as the third receiver behind Terrell Owens (http://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/OwenTe00-1.php) and Lee Evans (http://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/EvanLe00-1.php).

He is in a tough spot as far as fantasy value goes...

King_Killah
07-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports that RB Marshawn Lynch (http://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/LyncMa00-1.php) got the bulk of the work and had "some good burst in his step" in the training camp practice on Saturday.

Early word was that Fred Jackson was going to force a true commitee in Buffalo, but all looks at camp shows quite the opposite.

King_Killah
07-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Kevin Oklobzija, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports that Buffalo WR Josh Reed (http://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/ReedJo01-1.php) will move back to the slot this year, "a spot that best suits his well-rounded skill set". Oklobzija writes that Reed should get open underneath a lot if Terrell Owens (http://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/OwenTe00-1.php) and Lee Evans (http://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/EvanLe00-1.php) are running downfield routes, and Reed's excellent blocking ability will continue to be harnessed.

If the Bills commit to a no-huddle, Reed could be a 50-60 reception guy and prove valuable in PPR leagues.

King_Killah
08-29-2009, 05:57 PM
The Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills RB Fred Jackson (http://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/JackFr02-1.php) (thumb) aggravated a left thumb injury during practice Tuesday, Aug. 25, and was having tests done on the thumb

No word on severity of the injury yet, but this can be terrible news for Buffalo who NEED Jackson to play in place of suspended Marshawn Lynch. Ball security is in jeopardy if he plays with a hurt hand.

chgorman
08-30-2009, 07:42 AM
No word on severity of the injury yet, but this can be terrible news for Buffalo who NEED Jackson to play in place of suspended Marshawn Lynch. Ball security is in jeopardy if he plays with a hurt hand.

Would def suck for BUF with both FJax and Lynch out, but they do have Dom Rhodes, who had some decent games last yr and still has some juice in the tank. I don't think he'll put up superstar numbers by any means, but he could carry the load for a few gms if necessary.

Spartan
09-14-2009, 09:03 PM
My god this franchise is cursed.

dw13
09-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Only this stupid ass team could blow that game. F*cking shitty Pats luck out like always.

Spartan
09-14-2009, 09:12 PM
lol, ended like a high school game.

two24four
09-14-2009, 09:16 PM
:)

Hawkeye
09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Way to blow it McKelvin... stupid bum

two24four
09-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Posluszny broke is arm last night.

Spartan
09-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Dickheads
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4476626

McKelvin's front lawn vandalized

Comment (http://myespn.go.com/conversation/story?id=4476626) Email (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4476626#) Print (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=4476626&type=story) Share (javascript:void(0);)
Associated Press

HAMBURG, N.Y. -- Bills players are concerned with their privacy and safety after the front lawn of a home belonging to cornerback Leodis McKelvin (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11245) was vandalized following Buffalo's season-opening loss to New England.
AFC East blog

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/graham_tim_m.jpg ESPN.com's Tim Graham writes about all things AFC East in his division blog (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast).
• Blog network: NFL Nation (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation)

Hamburg police on Tuesday confirmed the home of a Bills player was vandalized, but declined to release details of their investigation after an obscenity and the score of Monday night's game -- a 25-24 loss to the Patriots -- were painted in white on the player's lawn in suburban Buffalo.
McKelvin fumbled a kickoff return with under two minutes to play and the Bills leading 24-19. Three plays later, New England's Tom Brady (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=2330) hit Benjamin Watson (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5557) for the go-ahead touchdown as the Patriots overcome an 11-point deficit in the final 2:06.
Bills linebacker Kawika Mitchell (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4505) referred to a teammate's home being vandalized in a post on his Twitter page, though he did not say it was McKelvin's home. Mitchell warned fans that such behavior is disturbing.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
09-16-2009, 01:22 AM
Dickheads

that's fucked up.

What's with the defensive injuries in week one? Off the top of my head -- The curse strikes Troy.. then we see Urlacher go down, Mayo and Posly.. Rough week for IDP and respective teams defenses. I know it's common for players to sustain injury in the early weeks of a season but this seems kinda excessive to me.

Hockeyis#1
10-12-2009, 04:01 PM
How do you go from looking solid and promising vs the Patriots then four weeks later look misguided and downright awful vs the Browns?

Hobbes
10-12-2009, 11:19 PM
The first game was a mirage. They have a horrible offensive line, Trent Edwards checksdown on every play, and they have terrible coaching. Even their special teams, which is normally the only good part of the team, sucks this year. The injuries have been piling up (especially on defense), but really even if they were healthy they wouldn't be doing anything anyway. Though maybe they would have beaten Cleveland, haha.

I'm praying they fire Jauron, but I know it won't happen until the end of the year. And when it does happen, they better clear out the front office as well. Start over. I'll be pissed if we don't make changes there, though it probably wouldn't surprise me.

As awful as that game was, it was actually kinda hilarious (even as a bills fan).

b_illin
10-13-2009, 10:33 AM
The Bills should trade TO to the Cowgirls.

dw13
10-13-2009, 11:54 AM
See ya next week Buf!

two24four
10-14-2009, 05:24 PM

Sounds like the Bears want him.

Hockeyis#1
10-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Jerry Jones wouldn't be able to swallow his pride and get TO back.

Trading TO would probably cost Buffalo a lot of fans. It'd be a white flag for more than just the season IMO.

dw13
10-15-2009, 11:53 PM
Jerry Jones wouldn't be able to swallow his pride and get TO back.

Trading TO would probably cost Buffalo a lot of fans. It'd be a white flag for more than just the season IMO.

Couldn't disagree more. Getting ANYTHING for TO would be great. One year deal, went wrong, get what you can.

two24four
10-16-2009, 01:47 AM
Yeah even a draft pick or two for him would be good I would think, they do need to trade him IMO before Tuesday.

Hockeyis#1
10-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Couldn't disagree more. Getting ANYTHING for TO would be great. One year deal, went wrong, get what you can.

With the TO signing was the concept that the team was making progress and that they were dedicated to trying to put a winning team out their and get players that could enable them to do that.

Trading TO after 5 games is basically sending the message of "We give up already....better luck next season" Thats going to lose a lot of fans

two24four
10-17-2009, 08:44 AM
I would trade him for a few reasons, 1st, get something for him, 2nd, we all know what he's like when he does not get his own way, & when his team is no good, I think things are only going to get worse in Buffalo this year, which cant be good with him around.

b_illin
10-17-2009, 10:54 AM
With the TO signing was the concept that the team was making progress and that they were dedicated to trying to put a winning team out their and get players that could enable them to do that.

Trading TO after 5 games is basically sending the message of "We give up already....better luck next season" Thats going to lose a lot of fans

Dude, there is no reason to believe their season isn't over. Look at the Division and tell me the fans think they still have a shot!

Dubz
10-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Dickheads

Are we talking about these fans:\

King_Killah
10-17-2009, 08:24 PM
TO isn't going anywhere, and Buffalo can't trade him. Word is TO is still "happy" in Buffalo, Buffalo's coordinators just need to find a way to get him more involved. As I mentioned elsewhere, I am terribly disappointed in how Buffalo has performed this season.

Week one showed promise. They should have won the New England game, but Brady/Pats found a way to pull it out. But things looked good. Week two they throw a check mark in the "W" column. Week 3, I didn't expect a win vs. New Orleans, but I was expecting more than 7 points. Week 4, Miami owned them... Uncalled for display of play. Week 5 what was that? Was there even a football game? I don't know, NYJ game could show promise. I am expecting the Jets to run amuck on the Bills at this point, avenging their two straight losses, but I wouldn't under-estimate the Bills.

boredguy
10-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Fucking Bills make football painful too watch. Can't believe they cut off the end of the Ravens/Vikes to show this pile of shit game.

two24four
11-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Jauron fired.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/2009/11/17/bills_jauron/

Hockeyis#1
11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Think the Bills go after someone good like Shanahan or Cowher or just grab someone 'meh'

dw13
11-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Bout time DJ was fired. Good lord, he has NEVER been a good coach.

two24four
11-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Think the Bills go after someone good like Shanahan or Cowher or just grab someone 'meh'

I doubt they would want in that mess.

dw13
11-18-2009, 04:59 PM
I doubt they would want in that mess.

Mess? They have solid players all around the park really. Edwards still has promise, two youngish/good RB's, Lee Evans, McKelvin, Paul P, etc.

I'm not sure who would take that job though. Leslie Frazier should get a real look.

dw13
11-18-2009, 05:11 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4667849

two24four
11-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Mess? They have solid players all around the park really. Edwards still has promise, two youngish/good RB's, Lee Evans, McKelvin, Paul P, etc.

I'm not sure who would take that job though. Leslie Frazier should get a real look.

I think it's because I just can't stand them :D alot of Bills fans around here.

Hockeyis#1
11-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Marty Schottenheimer has been mentioned by ESPN

I'd like Shanahan over anyone else mentioned in that article though

dw13
11-18-2009, 05:14 PM
I think it's because I just can't stand them :D alot of Bills fans around here.

I can imagine that's true for sure

eff1ngham
11-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Shannanihans is still a great O-coordinator and play caller, but I bet if he goes to Buffalo he'd want to be the GM as well. And he's proven that he's just not very good at that. But I think he'd definitely get a lot out of the offensive talent that they have now

Hockeyis#1
11-19-2009, 11:39 AM
He'd want to be the GM as well. And he's proven that he's just not very good at that.
He was in Denver when they drafted some good players recently (Cutler, Dumerville, Hillis, Royal, etc)

Am I missing something big here?

eff1ngham
11-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Am I missing something big here?

Look at the all the players drafted during his time in Denver. It's not a pretty list considering how long he'd been here

Spartan
01-04-2010, 10:11 PM
The Bills shitcanned their entire coaching staff today. At least they did not overreact.

I hope Detroit scoops up Bobby April, probably the best ST coach in the NFL.

dw13
01-04-2010, 10:12 PM
The Bills shitcanned their entire coaching staff today. At least they did not overreact.

I'll take Westhoff. April is second best, I'll give him that. :)

With Nix as the GM, I think it'll be one of the Schottys jobs. I know Brian has an interview lined up when we are done.

Hockeyis#1
01-04-2010, 10:13 PM

Yeah, he really should have stayed.

Spartan
01-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Chan Gailey.

Is Matt Millen working in Buffalo now?

two24four
01-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Chan Gailey.

:lol:

Pretty much, what a bad hire.

dw13
01-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Chan Gailey.

Hey, atleast IMO it's a step up from Dick Jauron

Bubbles & Conkey
01-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Wonder if any of these guys were interviewed?

Bill Cowher, Mike Shanahan, Jon Gruden, Marty Schottenheimer, Brian Billick, Leslie Frazier, Mike Zimmer plus a few College coaches ready to make the jump. I'm sure I've missed a few others too.

Good Luck Buffalo. Hope you prove everyone wrong with this move.

two24four
01-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Wonder if any of these guys were interviewed?

Bill Cowher, Mike Shanahan, Jon Gruden, Marty Schottenheimer, Brian Billick, Leslie Frazier, Mike Zimmer plus a few College coaches ready to make the jump. I'm sure I've missed a few others too.

Good Luck Buffalo. Hope you prove everyone wrong with this move.

Alot of them turned down an interview with the Bills.

Bubbles & Conkey
01-19-2010, 04:23 PM
I think your right... Check out this list of "rumors" over the last month or so.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nfl/bills/rumors.html

Hockeyis#1
02-26-2010, 06:24 AM
Since this hasn't been updated, Chan Gailey is the Bills new HC, and they're going to a 3-4 despite severely lacking in personnel to do so.

Spartan
02-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Since this hasn't been updated, Chan Gailey is the Bills new HC, and they're going to a 3-4 despite severely lacking in personnel to do so.Worked great for KC last year.

Hockeyis#1
02-26-2010, 09:32 AM
Worked great for KC last year.
:rolleyes:
It's going to be a long year for football.

Hockeyis#1
03-01-2010, 02:06 AM
http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/2/27/1329655/bills-to-move-on-without-owens

Bills cut TO, Ryan Denney and Josh Reed. Was really hoping TO stayed.

King_Killah
04-22-2010, 07:32 PM
CJ Spiller. I am surprised they took him. Good pick.

dw13
04-22-2010, 07:33 PM

They better just dump off to him 30 times a game. They have absolutely no line.

Love Spiller, my Florida dude but what a bad pick for what they need.

FlyGuy78
04-22-2010, 07:33 PM

I'm not surprised...they need the RB help and he can return punts/kicks.

Spartan
04-22-2010, 11:12 PM
I love the pick, but not with Clausen and Bulaga on the board.

Hockeyis#1
04-23-2010, 04:25 AM
I'm not surprised...they need the RB help and he can return punts/kicks.They don't need the RB/KR/PR help. If they keep Lynch, him and Jackson would be fine. There's SO many other holes to fill, especially QB, OT, OLB and WR. All of which are a much, much bigger need. Unless the Bills somehow grab Clausen in round 2, I'm going to consider this to be a disaster.

They better just dump off to him 30 times a game. They have absolutely no line.

Love Spiller, my Florida dude but what a bad pick for what they need.+1

I love the pick, but not with Clausen and Bulaga on the board. I'm glad we didn't go Baluga or OT after Okung came off the board. No one after him really struck me as a top tier OT. If they don't land Clausen in round 2 (which I don't see unless they trade up) they're going to deeply regret passing on him.

suckerpuncher
04-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Still not Clausen. It's getting pretty akward.

King_Killah
04-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Torrell Troup.

Hockeyis#1
04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Troup over Cody??? :rolleyes:

King_Killah
04-24-2010, 10:21 AM

Agreed.

dw13
04-24-2010, 10:25 AM

Both blow.

Spartan
04-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Funny that the Bills owner was bashing the Tebow pick when he has one of the three teams that have drafted worse than Denver.

Hockeyis#1
10-04-2010, 10:13 AM
The campaign for Andrew Luck/Jake Locker continues.

IIRC, all of Buffalo's long passing plays this season have come off blown coverages.....

two24four
10-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Adam Schefter twitter.

RB Marshawn Lynch traded to Seattle, the team that thought it had a deal for him last week

b_illin
10-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Well, that makes me feel even better about acquiring him earlier today in a one-year league. (P.Manning + Jerome Harrison + Lynch for LT + Gafney + Flacco :D)

two24four
10-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Green Bay really should have taken a better run at getting Lynch, I'm sure they have a 4th round pick they could have given the Bills.

dw13
10-11-2010, 10:49 AM
This team is pathetic.

two24four
10-11-2010, 11:06 AM
This team is pathetic.

:yesyes:

I feel sorry for Bills fans, they have some pretty die hard fans who show up every week, and every week they go home pretty pissed off.

Hockeyis#1
10-11-2010, 06:00 PM
This team is pathetic.
It's going to be a while before that changes either. Both lines are junk, Paul P is the only worthwhile LB, and he's not very good in coverage. Our dbacks are inconsistent, sometimes even from play to play (Here's lookin at you Leodis McKelvin). Our WR core is second only to St. Louis for worst in the league. Our starting QB is a future UFL all star, and I have little faith in our coaching staff to develop our young players who DO have potential.

two24four
10-25-2010, 05:49 PM
Bills are alone now in the race for the 1st pick overall, wonder if they can find away to mess that up as well.

Hockeyis#1
10-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Bills are alone now in the race for the 1st pick overall, wonder if they can find away to mess that up as well.Have no fear, they'll draft a bust QB #1 overall. JaMarcus Russel 2.0, welcome to Buffalo! Hope you brought a coat.

two24four
11-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Jay Glazer twitter.

Shocker: hearing Bills strongly leaning toward claiming Merriman. Only way it doesn't happen is if they change their minds last minute.

two24four
11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Adam Schefter twitter.

Buffalo has claimed LB Shawne Merriman. He has five days to report to Buffalo; plans to for now. He is not expected to play Sunday vs. Chic.

Spartan
11-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Too bad they don't get the roided up version, that guy was awesome.

Hockeyis#1
11-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Too bad they don't get the roided up version, that guy was awesome.
+1

HOLY SHIT WE WON !!! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::b eer::beer:

two24four
11-21-2010, 03:10 PM
What a crazy game this is vs Cincy.

boredguy
11-21-2010, 04:05 PM
There's a reason they're called the Bungles. What a collapse against a shit team like Buffalo.

Hamsterkill
11-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Buffalo is now on a winning streak. Amazing, right?

nyrblue2
11-22-2010, 01:00 PM
That game helped me out a lot in my suicide/survival pool. Knocked half the remaining teams out. I've been staying away from Bills opponents for the past few weeks.

two24four
11-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Buffalo is now on a winning streak. Amazing, right?

Sure, as long as there fans are ok with not drafting 1st overall.

dw13
11-23-2010, 01:56 AM

I know it's been awhile since the Pats were garbage but as a fan of a team who has been shitty before, I really had alot of problems hoping we lost for a better draft pick. I always supported really hard and wanted to win every game we had left.

It's a real tough thing to do though.

two24four
11-23-2010, 02:40 AM
I know it's been awhile since the Pats were garbage but as a fan of a team who has been shitty before, I really had alot of problems hoping we lost for a better draft pick. I always supported really hard and wanted to win every game we had left.

It's a real tough thing to do though.

Oh I know, I just think alot of Bills fans would like to see them draft 1st overall at this point.

I have a buddie who's from Carolina but lives here now, it's funny every week he wants the Panthers to win, but at the same time he wants them to draft 1st, it's so funny hearing him talk while he goes back and forth. Just for the record, he wants another QB at 1st overall this season, he's not sold on Clausen.

It is tough, on one hand you want to see your team win, no matter what, on the other hand you want to see them get better and draft 1st overall.

moans
11-23-2010, 02:52 PM

If I'm a Bills fan, I'm okay with this. Steve Johnson and Ryan Fitzpatrick have emerged as legitimate offensive threats. Combine that with their above average running game and they're a couple defensive pieces away from being contenders.

Hockeyis#1
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM
Oh I know, I just think alot of Bills fans would like to see them draft 1st overall at this point.

I have a buddie who's from Carolina but lives here now, it's funny every week he wants the Panthers to win, but at the same time he wants them to draft 1st, it's so funny hearing him talk while he goes back and forth. Just for the record, he wants another QB at 1st overall this season, he's not sold on Clausen.

It is tough, on one hand you want to see your team win, no matter what, on the other hand you want to see them get better and draft 1st overall.
I don't think Carolina is going to draft a QB at this point. I don't think they abandon ship on Clausen/Moore after 1 season.

At this point, it depends on what Luck does. If he stays at Stanford for another year (which is what I hope he does) then I want us to go for the following priorities:
1) OT
2) pass rushing OLB
3) CB

If Luck declares eligible for the draft, then I hope we get him. I don't think Locker is the answer.

two24four
11-23-2010, 03:26 PM
I would also take Luck over Locker.

dw13
11-23-2010, 04:22 PM
I would also take Luck over Locker.

Not even sure it's close at this point.

Hockeyis#1
11-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Steve Johnson!?! WTF?!?! You had the game IN YOUR HANDS!!!!

dw13
11-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Steve Johnson!?! WTF?!?! You had the game IN YOUR HANDS!!!!

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/11/28/1128-steve-johnson-twitter.jpg

He decided to blame god for his drop.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
11-29-2010, 06:09 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/11/28/1128-steve-johnson-twitter.jpg

He decided to blame god for his drop.

I guess I owe the big man a drink then! :D

Hockeyis#1
11-29-2010, 08:14 PM
I love the "thx tho" at the end.....as if to say 'please don't smite me for questioning you'

King_Killah
04-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Buttfalo goes............Marcell Dareus. Good pick.

two24four
07-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Bills signed Brad Smith, 4 years, $15M.

King_Killah
07-31-2011, 06:49 PM
Its gonna be ugly in Buttfalo again.

b_illin
10-27-2011, 12:45 PM
http://thestar.blogs.com/viralvideos/2011/10/they-did-what-to-win-bills-tickets.html

ew

Kyle
10-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Disgusting, puking on air and talking right through it, jesus christ

Doctego
01-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Doug Marrone of Syracuse named new head coach. Don't know much about him but this surprises me a bit because they either interviewed or were rumored to be interviewing Chip Kelly, Ken Whisenhunt, and Lovie Smith. I would assume that he was cheaper than those 3?

Hamsterkill
01-06-2013, 02:48 PM
What the Bills really need is someone who can figure out how to make a defense work.

King_Killah
01-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Buffalo was a prime choice for Marone. Buffalo was never looking at Chip Kelly, who interviewed with only Cleveland and Philly and bailed on the NFL idea. I thought that Buffalo would have went with Whisenhunt. That's the word I heard. They were in love with him. Lovie. Eh. Marone came in, and left with the job.