PDA

View Full Version : Start a HI Football Keeper league

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

suckerpuncher
06-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Some of the participants of the new HI Keeper Hockey and Baseball leagues are starting a new HI Football Keeper league.
Right now we're 5 guys. We need at least 5 more. Maybe even 7.

The settings so far:

League ID#: 24678
League Name: HI Football Keeper
Password:
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hi_football_keeper
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Fri Aug 31 1:00am CEST <--- Should be Thu Aug 30 7:00pm EDT
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: 40
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 24, 2007
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Playoffs: Week 15, 16 and 17 (6 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (10 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes

Keeper rule is still up for discussion. I thought about 5 players + 2 prospects who haven't played more than 2 years with more than 5 games. Similar to the hockey/baseball keeper rule.

So if anyione is interested in starting a new Football Keeper league either answer here or sent me a PM.
I'll sent you the password then.

suckerpuncher
06-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Here are some things to discuss.

Rosters:
1.) Should we leave the roster the way it is? Or should we add/remove any position?

2.) Should we add 2 or 3 IDP (indivdual defense players)?

Scoring settings:
3.) Any general changes wanted?

4.) 4 or 6 points per passing TD for QB's?

5.) What about Return yards? 10 yards per point? 20 yards per points? Or no return yards at all?

Keeper rules:
6.) Is everyone ok with the 5 + 2 rule or more or less keepers?

Draft time:
7.) Is everyone okay with the day / time? ALternative suggestions.

8.) If I you have any other ideas or improvements feel free to tell them.

b_illin
06-12-2007, 04:33 PM

Rosters:
1.) Should we leave the roster the way it is? Or should we add/remove any position?

Scoring settings:

5.) What about Return yards? 10 yards per point? 20 yards per points? Or no return yards at all?

Keeper rules:

Draft time:

I'd be interested.

1. Looks good to me. If anything, remove the WR/T spot, but I don't mind it.
2. I prefer just a simple Team DEF, but whatever.
3. Nope
4. 6 pts
5. No return yards (but whatever)
6. I think that's alright, although I would scrap the 5 game max. and leave at a 2 yr. max.

The only thing I would like to see is PPR stat to even out RB's & WR's - I think that will make the league more competitive. With no PPR, I see everyone keeping at least 3 RB's. With PPR, there should be decent RB's & WR's available annually in the draft.

Winger72
06-12-2007, 05:44 PM
1) Either remove the WR/TE position or change it to a 2nd WR/RB position. I really can't see starting a 2nd TE over a WR.

2) I'd like to give IDP a try, but if the consensus is Team Def, that's fine.

3) No

4) 6

5) No return yards

6) I'm fine with the keeper rules

7) Draft time is fine

Patriot0103
06-12-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm definitely in for this. Hopefully there are still spots left.

Rosters:

I'd remove WR/T, but have no problem if it stays.

I'd prefer just Team Def., but again no problem either way

Scoring settings:

Looks good, if anything add in PPR, but with 10 yds per point that might be overkill.

Definitely 6

Preferably no return yards at all

Keeper rules:

5+2 is fine. The higher the number of keepers the better.:) Agreed with B_illin though. I'd go with 2 years, and forget the games played thing. It works different than hockey or baseball. Any fantasy roster worthy players will definitely see at least 5 games in their rookie and/or sophomore seasons.

Draft time:

Works for me.

Snipes16
06-12-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm game, I'll give ya a PM..

Everything looks fine to me except IDP's..sour on that.

12 teams much better imo.

b_illin
06-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Even with PPR, I still think RB's have the advantage, so I guess I strongly vote for PPR. How about 0.5pts/reception -- that way it's only an extra 1-4 pts (2-8receptions).

rico3994
06-12-2007, 09:02 PM
See below ...

Rosters:
I would remove the second QB

I like IDP - it should be 3 to make it worth it

Scoring settings:

Keeper rules:
Yup

Draft time:
Yup

Patriot0103
06-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Even with PPR, I still think RB's have the advantage, so I guess I strongly vote for PPR. How about 0.5pts/reception -- that way it's only an extra 1-4 pts (2-8receptions).

I don't mind that idea. I like .5 pt/rec better than a full. With 1 full point per reception, it makes WRs every bit as important as a RB, and I don't think they should be quite as important considering you play more of them. Point per reception also distorts the value of certain RBs a little, but that's not really significant enough to matter too much.

suckerpuncher
06-13-2007, 02:10 AM
I sent the info to the 5 guys who asked for it. So we should be 10 now.
2 more and we're set.

Thanks for reminding me of the PPR part. I had in the back of my mind but somehow I completely forgot about it.
0.5 PPR is fine.

And you're right about the prospects. Forget about the 5 games per year.
A prospect is a player with max. 2 seasons played.

Since there's not much love for return yards so far we might forget about them. I added reurn yards because most of the rookie RB / WR are normally used as punt or kick returners and so they have some extra value. Like Maroney, Bush, Jones-Drew or Holmes last year

Same with the W/T spot. Question is completely get rid of it or change it to W/R?

And now to the IDP part. Seems like most people like team DEF more which is fine. We can take the IDP as a new rule for the second season next year.
And I also thought about starting an non-keeper IDP-only league if there are enough guys interested. Something like 4DL, 4DB, 1D(Flex) and 1 PK. But I'll start an extra thread for that.

steelers
06-13-2007, 06:53 AM
if theres still a spot...im in

suckerpuncher
06-13-2007, 07:03 AM
There's still room.
I sent you the info earlier.

Amazing Oopah
06-13-2007, 02:34 PM

Rosters:

Scoring settings:

Keeper rules:

Draft time:

1) I vote to remove the 2nd QB. Something irks me about it. I'd be up for removing the W/T but it's no biggie.

2) I'm all for adding IDP's. 3 or 4 would be a nice number.

3) Settings are fine, I guess.

4) I think TD's should all be worth the same (6 points).

5) I'll address this in the next post! :)

6) Looks good 5+2 is fine. I agree with b_illin's suggestion. Some rookies begin the season as starters in football so their 5 games are quickly up.

7) Right now it's looking good but it's still almost 3 months away. ;)

suckerpuncher
06-13-2007, 05:29 PM
2 more spots open.

And what about the following:
I remove the 2nd QB and W/T and add 3 IDP spots (either 1xDL, 1DB, 1D-Flex or just 3D-Flex).

Patriot0103
06-13-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm strongly in favor of the 2 QBs. Especially with the other roster spots being pretty deep. For those that never played a 2 QB league, give it a chance lol, I actually like it. It's fairly interesting when you have to start a QB that is not top 12-15 in the league.

It also increases the value of QBs when keeper selections come up. More interesting than everybody just keeping their RBs and an elite WR or 2.

Either way, I'll live, just my $.02. I've played 2 QB leagues, and like it.

Amazing Oopah
06-13-2007, 06:16 PM
About Return Yards:

What about this: 25 yards per point and a 4 point bonus if the player gets 100+ yards? I had this return rule in one league last year and I thought it was a very fair way to implement return yards while not giving them parity with receiving or rushing yards.

Plus, if you pick the right return man correctly, you could get up to 8 points from your W/R slot. Not too shabby if, for example, you don't have the WR/RB depth of some other teams and you have to improvise to remain competitive.

Amazing Oopah
06-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Hmm, just thought of a bone I have to pick with the settings.

Is everyone here on board with the playoffs being week 15-17? I would much rather prefer they'd be week 14-16 so that the danger of having players benched because their teams have clinched a division/playoff spot is lessened.

I'm not a fan of a team playing for a championship with some of its players unavailable.

looch17
06-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Rosters:
I would like to remove the WR/T.

I have no idea what IDP is?

Scoring settings:
Everything seems OK in that department.

6 points

Dont really care. I am used to no return yards.

Keeper rules:
5 + 2 works for me.

Draft time:
Works for me, not sure I can make it cause I am very busy these days. If I cant I am cool with the auto draft. I will just pick up the pieces later on.

suckerpuncher
06-14-2007, 04:40 AM
I made some changes.

1. I got rid of the W/T spot.

2. I added 3 IDP positions (1DL, 1DB and 1D-Flex) and the point settings for IDP.

3. Followed the return yard idea of Amazing Oopah (25 return yards = 1 point + 4 bonus points for 100 return yards).

4. Added PPR (0.5 points per reception).

5. Changed the playoff weeks to 14, 15, 16

I hope everyone can live with that.

suckerpuncher
06-14-2007, 04:48 AM
@soty
IDP means that we start 3 real defensive players. Guys like Polamalu or Urlacher or Samuel.

DL - Defensive Lineman and Linebacker
DB - Defensive Backs (FS, SS and CB)
D-Flex - either DL or DB

IDP point settings:
Tackle Solo (1)
Tackle Assist (0.5)
Sack (4)
Interception (5)
Fumble Force (4)
Fumble Recovery (4)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (5)
Pass Defended (2)
Block Kick (5)

I don't know if we still need the team DEF or if we should get rid of it.

Patriot0103
06-14-2007, 08:11 AM

I'd rather keep it, but that's just me.

Don't know who asked but IDP= Individual Defensive Players

And good catch on the playoff weeks Oopah. I didn't even notice that.

b_illin
06-14-2007, 09:24 AM
I sent the info to the 5 guys who asked for it. So we should be 10 now.
2 more and we're set.

Thanks for reminding me of the PPR part. I had in the back of my mind but somehow I completely forgot about it.
0.5 PPR is fine.

And you're right about the prospects. Forget about the 5 games per year.
A prospect is a player with max. 2 seasons played.

Since there's not much love for return yards so far we might forget about them. I added reurn yards because most of the rookie RB / WR are normally used as punt or kick returners and so they have some extra value. Like Maroney, Bush, Jones-Drew or Holmes last year

Same with the W/T spot. Question is completely get rid of it or change it to W/R?

And now to the IDP part. Seems like most people like team DEF more which is fine. We can take the IDP as a new rule for the second season next year.
And I also thought about starting an non-keeper IDP-only league if there are enough guys interested. Something like 4DL, 4DB, 1D(Flex) and 1 PK. But I'll start an extra thread for that.

Just make it WR/RB/TE then.

2 more spots open.

And what about the following:
I remove the 2nd QB and W/T and add 3 IDP spots (either 1xDL, 1DB, 1D-Flex or just 3D-Flex).

I'd prefer to keep the extra QB slot and make the W/T into WR/RB/TE before adding IDP spots myself.

b_illin
06-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Hmm, just thought of a bone I have to pick with the settings.

Is everyone here on board with the playoffs being week 15-17? I would much rather prefer they'd be week 14-16 so that the danger of having players benched because their teams have clinched a division/playoff spot is lessened.

I'm not a fan of a team playing for a championship with some of its players unavailable.

Good eyes! Championship game should be week 16 for sure.

For the record, now that it has been changed, I prefer DEF to IDP as well.

looch17
06-14-2007, 12:36 PM
@soty
IDP means that we start 3 real defensive players. Guys like Polamalu or Urlacher or Samuel.

D-Flex - either DL or DB

IDP point settings:
Tackle Solo (1)
Tackle Assist (0.5)
Sack (4)
Interception (5)
Fumble Force (4)
Fumble Recovery (4)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (5)
Pass Defended (2)
Block Kick (5)

I don't know if we still need the team DEF or if we should get rid of it.Oh yeah I have heard of that. Sounds interesting. I usually do the team DEF thing, but I am up for new things. The only thing is I am not sure where abouts you should be taking defensive players in the draft? Is that something you use a high pick on or do you usually pick them up later in the draft?

suckerpuncher
06-14-2007, 01:25 PM
I tend to take them mid to late round.
If you sort all IDP by points you'll see that there are 5 guys with 199 - 180 points and then the next 50+ guys with 175 - 135 points.

And since points from IDP players are more inconsitent (you can't count on sacks or INT's from one defender each week like you can do for TD's scored by a QB or RB).
So take skill offensive players in the first rounds and think about IDP players in round 7 or 8 earliest.
That's the way I do it.

Amazing Oopah
06-14-2007, 07:14 PM
@soty

D-Flex - either DL or DB

IDP point settings:
Tackle Solo (1)
Tackle Assist (0.5)
Sack (4)
Interception (5)
Fumble Force (4)
Fumble Recovery (4)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (5)
Pass Defended (2)
Block Kick (5)

Hmm, some of those values are a tad high for me but I can live with them if we don't have many complaints.

And I would like team DEF to remain as a position.

looch17
06-14-2007, 07:56 PM
I tend to take them mid to late round.
If you sort all IDP by points you'll see that there are 5 guys with 199 - 180 points and then the next 50+ guys with 175 - 135 points.

And since points from IDP players are more inconsitent (you can't count on sacks or INT's from one defender each week like you can do for TD's scored by a QB or RB).
So take skill offensive players in the first rounds and think about IDP players in round 7 or 8 earliest.
That's the way I do it.OK thanks. I figured you dont take them too early, but I wasnt sure. So are we going to be doing the IDP thing for sure or is it still up for discussion?

b_illin
06-15-2007, 10:41 AM
So, are we doing IDP then? Personally, I think it complicates drafting, but if everyone wants IDP instead of just DEF than I'm cool.

suckerpuncher
06-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Almost everyone said either yes or whatsoever. So I added them.

Now we have 3 IDP and the team DEF.

rico3994
06-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Hmm, some of those values are a tad high for me but I can live with them if we don't have many complaints.

And I would like team DEF to remain as a position.

I like the 3 IDPs but as I posted on the league page - I think most IDP point should be cut in half

suckerpuncher
06-15-2007, 04:18 PM
I know it's hard to find the best values for IDP. I took the pre-set values from the IDP-only league I play.

What about the following settings:

Tackle Solo = 1 Points
Tackle Assist = 0.5 Points
Sack = 2 Points
Interception = 3 Points
Fumble Force = 2 Points
Fumble Recovery = 2 Points
Touchdown = 6 Points
Safety = 3 Points
Pass Defended = 1.5 Points
Block Kick = 3 Points

looch17
06-15-2007, 07:29 PM
So, are we doing IDP then? Personally, I think it complicates drafting, but if everyone wants IDP instead of just DEF than I'm cool.Yeah I agree. I dont think we should have both because like billin said it will complicate things in the draft. To me IDP and team DEF is just too much. For what its worth, I answered the IDP ? assuming that it was either that or team DEF not both.

Amazing Oopah
06-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Now that I think about it, if someone picks the correct IDP's and their respective team DEF, they could end up 'doubling up' in points from the same play.

Don't know if that's good or not but it's something that could conceivably happen. Maybe having no team DEF might be a good idea then.

suckerpuncher
06-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Now that I think about it, if someone picks the correct IDP's and their respective team DEF, they could end up 'doubling up' in points from the same play.

Don't know if that's good or not but it's something that could conceivably happen. Maybe having no team DEF might be a good idea then.

I get the point there. I never thought about that nut you're right.

So I now get rid of the team DEF and I lower the IDP points to the values I stated a couple of post ago.

I hope it's the last change. ;)

Btw. still 2 more spots open. So come on and join.

looch17
06-16-2007, 09:34 PM
I get the point there. I never thought about that nut you're right.

So I now get rid of the team DEF and I lower the IDP points to the values I stated a couple of post ago.

I hope it's the last change. ;)

Btw. still 2 more spots open. So come on and join.Nice that works for me.

suckerpuncher
06-20-2007, 06:20 AM
Now only 1 spot open.

Amazing Oopah
06-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Quite happy with the settings we have now. Still not too hot about the 2 QB's but, hey, you can't have everything in life.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Now only 1 spot open.

still open? If you all don't mind a girl joining.. I think I might be able to take on one more league.. :D

suckerpuncher
06-27-2007, 07:17 PM
still open? If you all don't mind a girl joining.. I think I might be able to take on one more league.. :D

Spot is still open.

Of course you can join.
I'm very liberal. I defeat anyone. :D

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Spot is still open.

Of course you can join.
I'm very liberal. I defeat anyone. :D

right on, I am in :D

suckerpuncher
06-27-2007, 07:22 PM
PM is out.

looch17
06-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Spot is still open.

Of course you can join.
I'm very liberal. I defeat anyone. :D:lol:

b_illin
07-05-2007, 11:27 AM
I notice we are still one manager shy on the league page. Are we waiting on someone or should we find someone to fill the last spot.

suckerpuncher
07-05-2007, 11:35 AM
I notice we are still one manager shy on the league page. Are we waiting on someone or should we find someone to fill the last spot.

The last one should be Sponge Bong.
I'll send her a PM as a reminder.

b_illin
07-05-2007, 12:05 PM
The last one should be Sponge Bong.
I'll send her a PM as a reminder.

Danke

suckerpuncher
07-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Gern geschehen. :D

Patriot0103
07-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Confused.

looch17
07-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Confused.Ditto.

suckerpuncher
07-06-2007, 02:15 AM
You don't have to.

b_illian just said Thank you in German and I responded with some phrase that means nothing else than No biggie.

looch17
07-06-2007, 08:05 AM
You don't have to.

b_illian just said Thank you in German and I responded with some phrase that means nothing else than No biggie.Oh I see.

b_illin
07-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Oh I see.

Ja

Patriot0103
07-06-2007, 08:16 PM
That explains it. Figured it was another language, but that's about all I knew. Couldn't have even told you which one ha.

suckerpuncher
07-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Just a clarification on the keepers.
We keep 5 players + 2 rookies with 2 or less years in the NFL.

I opened a group and posted the link on the league site.
We can do any further communicaion there.

There's also a poll about the draft order so please sign up for the group asasp.

suckerpuncher
08-01-2007, 12:29 PM
I just ran the draft randomizer and here's our draft order:

01 - The Kickassologists
02 - los Banditos d'acero
03 - suckerpuncher
04 - Untouchable Patriots
05 - Roethlis' burger
06 - Keys
07 - LetsGoPats
08 - Pittsburgh Steelers
09 - RFC Dragons
10 - Low Riders
11 - Vick's Dogfighters
12 - Snipes16

suckerpuncher
05-20-2008, 04:16 PM
I know we agreed offseason is until the end of June but I'll give you an early reminder.

Who's 100% sure the he or she will be back can already say so.
All rosters are up for a long time and you can't take a look at them and maybe you find a trade partner already.

looch17
05-20-2008, 04:22 PM
I will be back for sure and I am willing to trade. PM me if interested.

b_illin
05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm back in - is it still 5 players plus 2 with less than 2 yrs (I for some reason thought we scrapped that, but I could be wrong).

suckerpuncher
05-20-2008, 05:41 PM
We changed it to any 7 right away.

b_illin
05-20-2008, 06:05 PM
We changed it to any 7 right away.

I thought we had done something like that - thanks Claus

Snipes16
05-20-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm back in with the # 1 selection...Anybody for some side pot action? I lost on purpose last year...ha

Beer muscles from the dead last place finisher.

Winger72
05-20-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm back in.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
05-20-2008, 08:23 PM
In

rico3994
05-21-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm back in. How are we doing the draft order?

suckerpuncher
05-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Picks 1-6 is the reverse order of last years standing from the team that didn't made the playoffs (there was no consolation bracket). Last team gets no. 1 and 7th place gets no. 6.
And the picks 7-12 are the reverse order of the playoffs.
6th place gets no. 7 and the champ no. 12.

To make it short here's the draft order:
1.01 - Rectal Soup -> Snipes16
1.02 - LetsGoPats -> soty
1.03 - Keys -> keys2aFranchise
1.04 - Team Needs a Win -> rico3994
1.05 - Low Riders -> SpongeBong
1.06 - suckerpuncher -> suckerpuncher
1.07 - RFC Dragons -> Winger72
1.08 - Vick's Dogfighters -> Amazing Oopah
1.09 - Untouchable Patriots -> Patriots0103
1.10 - Pittsburgh Steelers -> steelers
1.11 - Steel Banditos -> b_illin
1.12 - The Kickassologists -> Zangetsu

b_illin
05-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Picks 1-6 is the reverse order of last years standing from the team that didn't made the playoffs (there was no consolation bracket). Last team gets no. 1 and 7th place gets no. 6.
And the picks 7-12 are the reverse order of the playoffs.
6th place gets no. 7 and the champ no. 12.

To make it short here's the draft order:
1.01 - Rectal Soup -> Snipes16
1.02 - LetsGoPats -> soty
1.03 - Keys -> keys2aFranchise
1.04 - Team Needs a Win -> rico3994
1.05 - Low Riders -> SpongeBong
1.06 - suckerpuncher -> suckerpuncher
1.07 - RFC Dragons -> Winger72
1.08 - Vick's Dogfighters -> Amazing Oopah
1.09 - Untouchable Patriots -> Patriots0103
1.10 - Pittsburgh Steelers -> steelers
1.11 - Steel Banditos -> b_illin
1.12 - The Kickassologists -> Zangetsu

Being runner-up sucks :(

(I assume this is a snake draft?)

Winger72
05-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Unless we change something, it's a snake draft. Speaking of the draft, are we going to do it online through Y! or offline like we did with baseball this year.

suckerpuncher
05-21-2008, 07:13 PM
1. It's the normal snake draft like we use everywhere else.

2. Offline through the group site. Live would be to risky. One false pick and everything starts to fall apart. Y! doesn't offer entering keepers and then starting a normal draft on their free leagues. And even on the Plus leagues in baseball there was a little hickup this year.

b_illin
05-21-2008, 10:36 PM
1. It's the normal snake draft like we use everywhere else.

2. Offline through the group site. Live would be to risky. One false pick and everything starts to fall apart. Y! doesn't offer entering keepers and then starting a normal draft on their free leagues. And even on the Plus leagues in baseball there was a little hickup this year.

I'm fine with whatever, but Sucker and I are in a league where we all used our first 5 picks to take our keepers, then the real draft started. We'd have to enter the draft order in reverse though to ensure the proper draft order for the start of the 8th round when the real draft would start. (although a benefit to an offline draft is the ability to draft players not yet in the yahoo system)

suckerpuncher
05-22-2008, 05:33 AM
But Bill, that league was a Plus league where we paid for. Y! doesn't offer those things for free leagues.
And even during that keeper selection by the Y! computer there was one false pick. granted maybe the other Bill made a mistake entering the keepers but who knows.

But the draft order didn't needed to be entered in reverse order. After the computer picked all keepers it then jumped backed to the first user by itself IIRC.

Snipes16
05-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Seeing how this is going to be a forum draft could we have a vote on a snake draft order vs the 1-12 draft order?

It just seems to me that you keep the bottom feeders more competitive with the 1-12 format. And I'm not just saying that because I've got the 1st pick.

With 7 keepers being kept I'll have the overall picks # 85 and # 108. Granted I'll be getting the pick of the litter at # 85 but the cupboard of players at # 108 will be pretty bare once it gets back to me.

I'm thinking the 1-12 format is much more fair for those bottom teams to rebuild, thats all.

suckerpuncher
05-22-2008, 11:35 AM
I think the straight 1-12 order would work best in dynasty leagues where you keep the majority of your team.
We keep about 1/3 of our team so there's still room to improve your team.

Granted the fact that everybody will probably keep only offensive players makes it harder.
maybe we can change the rule for next year the we need to kep at least 1 defensive player.

You can start a poll on the group page and if you get 2/3 for the change to the new 1-12 order we 'll change it.

b_illin
05-23-2008, 11:20 AM
I would be against a 1-12 draft as I think that gives an unfair advantage to those who are bottom feeders (and I am not just saying that because I have the 11th pick). Yeah, I finished 2nd in the league, but I am not super impressed with my keepers after the first 3-4. We have too many roster spots to draft to allow the bttm feeders to get better picks for 2/3's of their teams as Claus said earlier. I vote for a snake draft.

rico3994
05-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Holding a 1-12 pick for every round gives a much bigger advantage to the teams getting the early picks repeatedly. And I pick somewhere in the middle of the pack, so I am not as biased as the guy picking 1st or 11th :D

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
05-26-2008, 04:20 AM
Not entirely sure yet but I might have real limited net access (little to none) over the next 3 weeks or so. I really can't remember when we set up draft dates and deadlines to name our keepers or anything like that so I hope I am not going to miss any important dates for this league ?

suckerpuncher
05-26-2008, 05:10 AM
Nobody seems to look at the schedule right on the front page of the group site. :lol:

Keeper deadline is July, 31st the latest and we start the draft on August, 1st.

(If everybody submits their keepers sooners we start sooner.)

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
05-26-2008, 05:46 AM
Nobody seems to look at the schedule right on the front page of the group site. :lol:

Keeper deadline is July, 31st the latest and we start the draft on August, 1st.

(If everybody submits their keepers sooners we start sooner.)

group page?

oh, duh.

Thanks sucker! :D

Amazing Oopah
05-28-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm coming back to the football league as well even though I sense I will suck bad :D

I'm having an idea about waiver priorities though... would anybody consider carrying over the waiver priorities from the past season into the current one? Does that seem fair or stupid to anyone?

looch17
05-28-2008, 01:12 PM
I'm coming back to the football league as well even though I sense I will suck bad :D

I'm having an idea about waiver priorities though... would anybody consider carrying over the waiver priorities from the past season into the current one? Does that seem fair or stupid to anyone?Suckerpuncher mentioned it last year and I asked him again not to long ago to confirm and he said said yes they will carry over.

suckerpuncher
05-28-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm having an idea about waiver priorities though... would anybody consider carrying over the waiver priorities from the past season into the current one? Does that seem fair or stupid to anyone?
We talked about it last year and nobody complained IIRC.

Anyways I saved the priorities at the end of last year to be prepared. ;)

b_illin
05-28-2008, 02:11 PM
We talked about it last year and nobody complained IIRC.

Anyways I saved the priorities at the end of last year to be prepared. ;)

Claus, I nominate you for Commish of the year. Between the spreadsheets and just the general orderly stuff you take care of rocks!

looch17
05-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Claus, I nominate you for Commish of the year. Between the spreadsheets and just the general orderly stuff you take care of rocks!:yes:

suckerpuncher
05-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Claus, I nominate you for Commish of the year. Between the spreadsheets and just the general orderly stuff you take care of rocks!
Thanks.

But I hope that wasn't premature since we still have the draft ahead of us. :D

Btw. So far 8 of 12 teams are already back for the new season. :beer:
I'll try to contact the other 4 over the weekend and see what's up.

Winger72
05-28-2008, 06:04 PM

Don't worry, I know you won't be alone. I have a bad feeling that I'll be playing RB roulette again this year.

b_illin
05-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Don't worry, I know you won't be alone. I have a bad feeling that I'll be playing RB roulette again this year.

Me too -- hmmm, Addai, AP and E. Graham...what oh what will I do :D

looch17
05-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Don't worry, I know you won't be alone. I have a bad feeling that I'll be playing RB roulette again this year.Ditto.

steelers
05-31-2008, 05:09 PM
im in again :)

suckerpuncher
05-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Cool you're back too. Wasn't sure since you didn't post hewre on HI since late January. But everything seems to be ok then.

Reminder:
Keeper Deadline is July 31st.
Draft starts August 1st.

steelers
06-01-2008, 01:35 PM
neone in need of a QB....im looking to trade Vince Young

looch17
06-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Sorry dont need a QB, but I have guys like Benson and S Moss available if anyone is interested.

Zangetsu
06-01-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm back.

suckerpuncher
06-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Cool.

Now with the champ back there's only 1 person who hasn't answered yet. But there's still enough time to check back.
The other 11 already said to be back. :beer:

steelers
06-01-2008, 06:15 PM
might as well put my whole trade block just incase

Hines Ward, Chad Johnson, Jason Witten, Vince Young, Julius Jones (is he the starter?), Dallas Clark, Cadillac Williams

im not looking for much in return for most of these guys...but for a guy lik Chad, i'd need a RB in return

PM me if interested (if u post i mite not c it for a few days)

looch17
06-01-2008, 07:16 PM
might as well put my whole trade block just incase

Hines Ward, Chad Johnson, Jason Witten, Vince Young, Julius Jones (is he the starter?), Dallas Clark, Cadillac Williams

im not looking for much in return for most of these guys...but for a guy lik Chad, i'd need a RB in return

PM me if interested (if u post i mite not c it for a few days)He probably will be the "starter" but Holmgren has already said that hey will use a RBBC this year.

rico3994
06-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey sucker... I have got my Bachelor party starting the 31st to the 4th. I have no clue where we are going or what kind of access I will have - any chance of us pushing the draft forward or back a week?

suckerpuncher
06-02-2008, 03:57 AM
Rico, I thought you were already married and now a bachelor party. :D

If you remember my original plan was to start the draft July 1st but we pushed it back since we agreed it might be to early because of training camp injuries etc.

But if everybody's fine with it we can start the draft July 15th. This would make July 14th the deadline for submitting your keepers.

FYI:
FF on Yahoo gets closer. When I view our league via the unique URL there's already a button which says "Renew the league" like there was for baseball. They just added that button in the last couple of days although the button is still not working properly since it's sends me to the front page of Y! FF instead of the league creation screen it's a good sign.

Snipes16
06-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Rico, I thought you were already married and now a bachelor party. :D

If you remember my original plan was to start the draft July 1st but we pushed it back since we agreed it might be to early because of training camp injuries etc.

But if everybody's fine with it we can start the draft July 15th. This would make July 14th the deadline for submitting your keepers.

FYI:
FF on Yahoo gets closer. When I view our league via the unique URL there's already a button which says "Renew the league" like there was for baseball. They just added that button in the last couple of days although the button is still not working properly since it's sends me to the front page of Y! FF instead of the league creation screen it's a good sign.

Rico the Polygamyst...This is like his 3rd wife in 3 years. :lol:

Every September he re ups and it's probably because of the week long bachelor parties :beer:

rico3994
06-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Keep living the dream! (but really its the same girl, I don't know where you are getting 3 from :) )

Snipes16
06-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Keep living the dream! (but really its the same girl, I don't know where you are getting 3 from :) )

Just try and avoid the cheap envelopes for the wedding invitations G.C. :lol:

suckerpuncher
06-04-2008, 07:27 PM
I created a poll to find the best time to start the draft.
Take your time and cast your vote. Whatever the majority goes for we'll take.

But remember there are 13 rounds left to draft and it's summer so it might take longer than you expect to draft.

b_illin
06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
My 2 cents are that 13 rounds should take, at most, 26 days (assuming we can only get half a round done per day....which I think is super conservative...we should easily be able to do a round each day). The season starts September 4th which would give us 34 days if we started Aug. 1 or 27 days if we start Aug. 8 - me, I feel that is more than enought time...and nobody drafts the guy who gets hurt or cut randomly the first week of August!

steelers
06-05-2008, 04:30 PM
wuts the big deal of startin in august....no1s gonna draft someone who gets cut:s...if u do then u probably shudnt of drafted him...mite as well start earlier rather then later

suckerpuncher
06-10-2008, 04:23 PM
I just renewed our league and everybody who left his mail got an invitation.

And now the best news of them all:
Yahoo allows to assign keepers in free leagues which means we can do a normal live draft after I assigned the keepers to each team.
Of course we can still do the offline thing but the live draft allows us to draft even closer to the season.

b_illin
06-10-2008, 05:23 PM
I have 5-6 keepers in mind and a few fringe guys I will have to choose the remaining 1-2 spots with. If anyone is interested in trading for any players on my team not named AP, Addai or Edwards, shoot me an email and we can chat. I also plan on keeping Brees and Calvin Johnson, but I am willing to deal these two in a package deal (would look to upgrade at QB, etc. type of deal - fyi, it would take a great offer to get C.Johnson from me).

Fringe guys I am thinking of are;

- Cooley
- A. Gonzalez
- E. Graham
- C. Taylor
- Washington
- J. Allen (DE)

If any of those guys interest you or if I can package one with Brees for a better QB, etc., let me know.

suckerpuncher
06-13-2008, 03:06 PM
I was able to upgrade our Keeper League into a Plus League this year for free.

From now on you should be able to use the Stat-Tracker, the Draft Kit and any other feature of Plus Leagues this season.

And, like I said, the best thing is it will not cost any of us a dime.

More on that on the group page.

b_illin
06-13-2008, 03:07 PM

From now on you should be able to use the Stat-Tracker, the Draft Kit and any other feature of Plus Leagues this season.

Sweet! (how's you swing it? I'd like to implement in some other leagues if possible)

suckerpuncher
06-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Sweet! (how's you swing it? I'd like to implement in some other leagues if possible)
I explained it on the group page.
Essentially I helped eliminate a bug on the keeper feature.

Don't forget the Stat-Tracker will work for all leagues under the same account and you also should be able to manage 5 teams under that account since Plus leagues doesn't count towards the 4 leagues maximum.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-15-2008, 07:29 PM

Sucker you are the BEST! :D

looch17
07-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Hey sucker where do you want us to post our keepers? I think the deadline is coming up so I figured I would ask.

suckerpuncher
07-13-2008, 02:52 PM
The keepers should be in by July, 31st.
If someone sents them in earlier I'm fine with that but not later.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
07-16-2008, 09:28 PM
hey suck,

should we post our keepers publically on the group page, email, PM.... ? Thanks :)

b_illin
07-16-2008, 09:51 PM
I'd like to deal some of my depth if possible for a single player. Guys available are;

HI Football Keeper - Steel Banditos:

Player Trends Passing Rushing Receiving Return Misc Fum
Name % Owned Yds TD Int Yds TD Rec Yds TD Yds TD 2PT Lost
Joseph Addai (Ind - RB) 0% 0 0 0 1072 12 41 364 3 0 0 1 0
Drew Brees (NO - QB) 0% 4423 28 18 52 1 2 10 0 0 0 0 4
Mark Clayton (Bal - WR) 0% 0 0 0 0 0 48 531 0 0 0 0 0
Chris Cooley (Was - TE) 0% 0 0 0 0 0 66 786 8 0 0 1 0
Ron Dayne (Hou - RB) 0% 0 0 0 773 6 17 112 0 0 0 0 0
Braylon Edwards (Cle - WR) 0% 0 0 0 0 0 80 1289 16 0 0 0 2
Anthony Gonzalez (Ind - WR) 0% 0 0 0 0 0 37 576 3 0 0 0 0
Earnest Graham (TB - RB) 0% 0 0 0 898 10 49 324 0 90 0 0 1
Bryant Johnson (SF - WR) 0% 0 0 0 0 0 46 528 2 0 0 0 0
Calvin Johnson (Det - WR) 0% 0 0 0 52 1 48 756 4 0 0 0 0
Eric Johnson (NO - TE) 0% 0 0 0 0 0 48 378 2 0 0 0 0
Kenton Keith (Ind - RB) 0% 0 0 0 533 3 13 77 1 15 0 0 0
Adrian Peterson (Min - RB) 0% 0 0 0 1341 12 19 268 1 412 0 0 3
Chester Taylor (Min - RB) 0% 0 0 0 844 7 29 281 0 0 0 0 4
Amani Toomer (NYG - WR) 0% 0 0 0 0 0 59 760 3 0 0 0 0
Leon Washington (NYJ - RB) 0% 36 0 0 353 3 36 213 0 1474 3 1 2

Player Trends Field Goals Made PAT
Name % Owned 0-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50 Made Miss
Rob Bironas (Ten - K) 0% 0 10 12 9 4 28 0

Player Trends Tackles Turnovers TD Misc
Name % Owned TackSolo TackAst Sack Safe Int FumForce FumRec TD PassDef BlkKick
Jared Allen (Min - DL) 0% 56 9 15.5 0 0 3 0 0 10 1
Darrelle Revis (NYJ - DB) 0% 74 13 0.0 0 3 1 0 0 17 0
Brian Urlacher (Chi - DL) 0% 93 30 5.0 0 5 0 2 1 12 0

----------------------

Don't bother asking about the guys in bold, they're staying put. (I figure Cooley, Brees, Graham, Gonzalez, Br. Johnson, Jared Allen, etc. may be enticing to those without 7 solid keepers. PM or email me)

suckerpuncher
07-17-2008, 04:20 AM
hey suck,

should we post our keepers publically on the group page, email, PM.... ? Thanks :)

That's completely up to you.
If you want everybody else to see who you keep post them here or on the group page.
If you don't want the rest to know your keepers PM me or send me an e-mail.

Winger72
07-19-2008, 06:04 PM
That's completely up to you.
If you want everybody else to see who you keep post them here or on the group page.
If you don't want the rest to know your keepers PM me or send me an e-mail.

If someone does send their keepers in secretly (say pm or email to you), will you then reveal all the keepers before the draft?

looch17
07-19-2008, 06:19 PM
If someone does send their keepers in secretly (say pm or email to you), will you then reveal all the keepers before the draft?I am assuming that sucker will post everyones keepers once he has them all.

b_illin
07-19-2008, 06:25 PM
Picks for players -- I have dudes for sale!

suckerpuncher
07-20-2008, 05:00 AM
If someone does send their keepers in secretly (say pm or email to you), will you then reveal all the keepers before the draft?
I will only publish your keepers if you ask me too.

After I got all keepers I'll publish them on the group site and I'll enter them into the keeper system.

Btw. Do you want all kept players to have a little K beside their name during the season? That doesn't change anything but you can see who once was a keeper at the beginning of the season.

looch17
07-20-2008, 08:01 AM
I will only publish your keepers if you ask me too.

After I got all keepers I'll publish them on the group site and I'll enter them into the keeper system.

Btw. Do you want all kept players to have a little K beside their name during the season? That doesn't change anything but you can see who once was a keeper at the beginning of the season.I think that everyones keepers should be posted so we can take them out of our rankings. It would be nice to have an idea of who is available and who isnt. Dont really see the problem with posting keepers, but thats just my thoughts on it. As for the K for keeper thing...I have no problem with it either way.

suckerpuncher
07-20-2008, 08:21 AM
I meant I won't publish them before the deadline ends on July, 31st unless someone wants to or post them in public by himself.

On August, 1st everybody will see all the keepers for sure.

looch17
07-20-2008, 08:48 AM
I meant I won't publish them before the deadline ends on July, 31st unless someone wants to or post them in public by himself.

On August, 1st everybody will see all the keepers for sure.OK thanks for clearing that up sucker.:)

Winger72
07-20-2008, 10:36 AM

On August, 1st everybody will see all the keepers for sure.

That's what I wanted to know. Thanks.

b_illin
07-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Nobody is interested in trading a pick for one of these guys??!!??

- Cooley
- A. Gonzalez
- E. Graham (I expect a 1st rounder or I keep him)
- C. Taylor
- Leon Washington (#13 RB in our league last die to return pts)
- J. Allen (DE)

two24four
07-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Nobody is interested in trading a pick for one of these guys??!!??

- E. Graham (I expect a 1st rounder or I keep him)

I'm not in this league so I'm sorry, but for real, a 1st rounder for Graham?

He's good, but not 1st round good IMO, plus he will be spilting carries this season with Dunn.

steelers
07-21-2008, 11:53 PM

He's good, but not 1st round good IMO, plus he will be spilting carries this season with Dunn.

if u didnt know we keep 7 so a first rounder would be the equivalent of an 8th round pick.

two24four
07-22-2008, 01:07 AM
if u didnt know we keep 7 so a first rounder would be the equivalent of an 8th round pick.

Ok that sounds better, thanks.

b_illin
07-22-2008, 08:19 AM

In a 7 player keeper league he is. You honestly think that in a league where 84 players are kept, that Graham is not worth the equivalent (in a 1st rounder) of pick 84-96 in a regular draft?!?

Edit: thanks Steelers

b_illin
07-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Ok, with 98% certainty (unless someone comes with a deal I like), my keepers will be;

AP
Addai
Brees
Edwards
C.Johnson
Graham
Cooley (although I am flip-flopping between him and A.Gonzalez)

So, if anyone else on my roster intrigues you, PM or email me....we'll call this my final shot at trying to trade players for picks.

suckerpuncher
07-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Don't forget the keeper deadline July, 31st.

Some already sent in their keepers but there are still a lot of keepers missing.

mkmayers
07-29-2008, 12:08 AM
Don't forget the keeper deadline July, 31st.

Some already sent in their keepers but there are still a lot of keepers missing.

I e-mailed you my keepers through the group site.

suckerpuncher
07-29-2008, 04:35 AM
I e-mailed you my keepers through the group site.
Got them.

Snipes16
07-29-2008, 12:32 PM
I've accepted a trade offer from Billin...

Billen gives... Earnest Graham and a 2008 3rd rounder

Snipes gives...2009 1st rounder and 2008 3rd rounder

That could turn ugly for me if I tank but what the hell....

Sucker, with this being a live draft I'm guessing we draft those two 2008 picks for each other (hopefully we are both at the live draft) and then you can switch the picks post draft.

Or is there a commish option where you can exchange the draft picks pre live draft seeing how its a plus league?

b_illin
07-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Anybody else want to make a deal before I submit my keepers?

suckerpuncher
07-29-2008, 02:02 PM
I've accepted a trade offer from Billin...

Billen gives... Earnest Graham and a 2008 3rd rounder

Snipes gives...2009 1st rounder and 2008 3rd rounder

That could turn ugly for me if I tank but what the hell....

Sucker, with this being a live draft I'm guessing we draft those two 2008 picks for each other (hopefully we are both at the live draft) and then you can switch the picks post draft.

Or is there a commish option where you can exchange the draft picks pre live draft seeing how its a plus league?
Approved.

The way it looks like the new keeper feature allows me to switch picks.
I'll give you a definite answer once have all keepers and entered them into the system. There I can take a closer look at things but IIRC from the test league I used to help finding the bug it should be possible.

This should be the 2nd trade including picks.
There was one already between soty and rico (just a reminder for you 2 :) ).

rico3994
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Alright, can't let you guys have all the fun

Steelers and I made a trade:
I give up my 4th round pick to Steelers for his Hines Ward and his last round pick (to give me a full roster).

BTW does anyone remember what I got in return for my 5th pick in the deal I made last season?

steelers
07-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Alright, can't let you guys have all the fun

Steelers and I made a trade:
I give up my 4th round pick to Steelers for his Hines Ward and his last round pick (to give me a full roster).

BTW does anyone remember what I got in return for my 5th pick in the deal I made last season?

i think marty booker was in the trade not sure if he was the only palyer involved

looch17
07-29-2008, 07:07 PM
BTW does anyone remember what I got in return for my 5th pick in the deal I made last season?You got my last overall pick. Thats what it says on the league page.

rico3994
07-29-2008, 08:19 PM
You got my last overall pick. Thats what it says on the league page.
I hope I did better than trade my 5th round pick for your last round pick :D I'm sure we just through that in since you wouldn't need it and I would have been a player short by the end of the draft.

looch17
07-29-2008, 08:26 PM
I hope I did better than trade my 5th round pick for your last round pick :D I'm sure we just through that in since you wouldn't need it and I would have been a player short by the end of the draft.Sounds about right. I pick twice in the 5th and you pick twice in the 13th. I cant remember our exact trade either. Its bugging me pretty good right now haha. Does anyone recall the entire deal between me and Rico? Sucker?

looch17
07-29-2008, 08:34 PM
I just remembered it involved Jesse Chatman.

steelers
07-29-2008, 09:05 PM
i just made another trade :) with winger72 (rfc dragons)

the deal is my julius jones and my 12th round pick FOR his 3rd round pick

suckerpuncher
07-30-2008, 05:54 AM
Oh man, that was a busy night and now I have to deal with the aftermath.
Let's go to work.

1. All trades are approved.

2. Yes, the deal between soty and rico also involved Jesse Chatman and Marty Booker.

Nice to see some deal done late.

b_illin
07-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Oh man, that was a busy night and now I have to deal with the aftermath.
Let's go to work.

1. All trades are approved.

2. Yes, the deal between soty and rico also involved Jesse Chatman and Marty Booker.

Nice to see some deal done late.

Hopefully I'm not done yet!

rico3994
07-30-2008, 08:54 AM
My keepers are listed below. The rest of my guys really suck so I don't think there is any advantage in having other ppl see who is going back into the draft.

WR - Plaxico Burress (NYG - WR)
WR - Joey Galloway (TB - WR)
RB - Ronnie Brown (Mia - RB)
RB - Steven Jackson (StL - RB)
RB - Thomas Jones (NYJ - RB)
WR - Hines Ward (Pit - WR)

WR - Kevin Curtis (Phi - WR)

suckerpuncher
07-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Now I just need the keepers from Amazing Oopah, Winger72 and Snipes16.
I assume your list stated in post #126 is correct, Bill?

Of course due to the trades everybody can change his/her keepers until the deadline.

steelers
07-30-2008, 12:09 PM
my final 7 keepers are

Donovan Mcnaab
Clinton Portis
Willie Parker
Selvin Young
Terrell Owens
Chad Johnson
Jason Witten

suckerpuncher
07-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Before I leave empty handed it was time to make a deal, too.

I'll give my 7th round pick to steelers
steelers gives his Dallas Clark and his 11th round pick

Btw. steelers your keepers on a real team and you won't get a single down of football done.
T.O., Chad and McNabb that smells like trouble. I'd be shocked if all 3 would survive camp together. :lol:

looch17
07-30-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm in the market for a RB upgrade. Baring a trade my keepers will be:

Carson Palmer
Andre Johnson
Wes Welker
Roddy White
Laurence Maroney
Fred Talyor
Vernon Davis

suckerpuncher
07-30-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm in the market for a RB upgrade. Baring a trade my keepers will be:

Carson Palmer
Andre Johnson
Wes Welker
Roddy White
Laurence Maroney
Fred Talyor
Vernon Davis

Like I said on the group page I'd be willing to trade one of Jacobs, Turner or Lewis for a WR.

looch17
07-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Like I said on the group page I'd be willing to trade one of Jacobs, Turner or Lewis for a WR.I'm interested check your PM's.;)

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
07-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Roethlisberger

Holt
Colston
Holmes

Westbrook
Fargas

Winslow

Winger72
07-30-2008, 04:56 PM
My keepers :

QB Romo (Dal)
RB R. Johnson (Cin)
RB J. Jones (Sea)
WR Walker (Oak)
WR Roy Williams (Det)
WR Coles (NYJ)
TE Gonzalez (KC)

b_illin
07-30-2008, 06:09 PM
I worked it hard (really really HARD) and have only been able to make that one deal, so short of a miracle in the next 36 hours, my keepers are;

Brees
Addai
AP
Edwards
C.Johnson
Cooley
????? (tbd soon)

steelers
07-30-2008, 10:04 PM
now that everyones keepers r set..or almost everyones...is anybody interested in trading their first or second round picks for a number of my picks
after all my trades my picks are:
1.10, 2.03, 3.07, 3.10, 4.03, 4.09, 5.10, 6.03, 7.06, 7.10, 8.03, 9.10, 10.03

so if neone is interested in trading a first or second for my 2nd + 3rd + 4th round picks for ex. just PM me

Snipes16
07-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Keeps..

Peyton Manning
Ryan Grant
Earnest Graham
Lee Evans
Dwayne Bowe
Jeremy Shockey
Bernard Berrian
Jonathan Stewart

rico3994
07-30-2008, 11:59 PM
Keeps..

Peyton Manning
Ryan Grant
Earnest Graham
Lee Evans
Dwayne Bowe
Jeremy Shockey
Bernard Berrian
Jonathan Stewart

Sweet I guess we know who Snipes is taking 1st overall...either that or he thinks he gets to keep 8 players (1 of which hasn't been drafted yet)

suckerpuncher
07-31-2008, 06:04 AM
Keeps..

Peyton Manning
Ryan Grant
Earnest Graham
Lee Evans
Dwayne Bowe
Jeremy Shockey
Bernard Berrian
Jonathan Stewart
Did I mention that posting the wrong keepers will lead to the loss of your first round pick. :D

b_illin
07-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Dudes, keep in mind that you cannot accumulate more picks than actual spots on your team (I would assume at least), so if trading say 2 draft picks for 1, then you have to somehow move another draft pick or I guess lose your last one as you can't have that extra player.

Is this correct Claus?

suckerpuncher
07-31-2008, 09:44 AM
That's correct. I never said it explicitly but it's common sense, I guess:

Whenever you do a trade were you'd get more picks than you give you automatically have to give your last free available pick to your trade partner.
Otherwise the live draft won't work since everybody needs to have the same number of picks / players.

Example:
I would trade my 1st rounder to XXX for XXX 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounder than XXX would also get my 12th and 13th rounder as compensation.

b_illin
07-31-2008, 10:36 AM
1. Brees
2. Addai
3. AP
4. C. Taylor
5. Edwards
6. C.Johnson
7. Cooley

looch17
07-31-2008, 01:23 PM
Anyone else willing deal before the deadline ends today? Looking for an upgrade at RB. Willing to trade Roddy White for one or part as a package for one. PM me if interested.

looch17
07-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Edit

looch17
07-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Still have some time guys. Anyone interested in Roddy White package for a RB?

Snipes16
07-31-2008, 03:20 PM
With the live draft still a month away...can we purchase any Geico with the keepers that we have to name by tommorrow?

In the event that one of our keeper tears an ACL or ruptures an achilles tendon between August 1st and August 27th can that player be replaced with someone on last years final roster or do we just drag the rotting carcass onto our roster?

looch17
07-31-2008, 03:29 PM
With the live draft still a month away...can we purchase any Geico with the keepers that we have to name by tommorrow?

In the event that one of our keeper tears an ACL or ruptures an achilles tendon between August 1st and August 27th can that player be replaced with someone on last years final roster or do we just drag the rotting carcass onto our roster?Well I think the reason Sucker wants them in is so he can start making some kind of spreadsheet or whatever. He cant do that unless he has everyones keepers. Knowing that a spreadsheet like that is a lot of work I cant blame him for wanting a deadline.

steelers
07-31-2008, 03:39 PM
now that everyones keepers r set..or almost everyones...is anybody interested in trading their first or second round picks for a number of my picks

so if neone is interested in trading a first or second for my 2nd + 3rd + 4th round picks for ex. just PM me

i really really want to get into the top 3-5 picks and am willing to give up numerous high picks to get there..and also if u contact me b4 the end of today i mite also b willing to trade keepers..

so i kindly ask if u are interested to PM me and if not can u atleast say ur not interested (in PM or post) because if not im left asking myself did people c this post :rolleyes:...i no its kinda dumb but then i repost it or ask individually through PM's so that i no the message got to everyone :\

suckerpuncher
07-31-2008, 04:11 PM

In the event that one of our keeper tears an ACL or ruptures an achilles tendon between August 1st and August 27th can that player be replaced with someone on last years final roster or do we just drag the rotting carcass onto our roster?

Sorry, once I have all keepers and entered them into the interface all remaining players on our team are FA's.

Right now I'm only missing the keepers of Oopah. I tried to contact him today via PM and mail but no luck so far.
So as long as I wait for his keepers everybody is allowed to replace injured/suspend/fired players but no others.

This doesn't mean he should wait forever since I want to get done with this stuff asap and even my patience runs out. My birthday is right around the corner and it's summer so I also have some other things to take care of. :p

But nonetheless I'll release the list with all the keepers so far tomorrow so everybody will have an idea who's available.

looch17
07-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Roddy White for a RB...anyone?:)

looch17
07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
Alirght well it looks like I am going to be stuck with what I have.:)

suckerpuncher
07-31-2008, 07:38 PM
Update: All keepers are in.

But since it's not midnight for you I can't publish them in case someone changes his mind or a deal is done in the last second.

looch17
07-31-2008, 07:51 PM
Well I dont think I am going to get anything done, so my keepers havent changed.

suckerpuncher
08-01-2008, 05:17 AM
The list is up.

If you don't have M$ Office or M$ Excell installed you can download
the free Excell viewer from M$.
Link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN

Please check if everything is correct.
And also check the Pre-Draft Trades list to see if all picks are mentioned.

I'll try to enter the keepers over the weekend if nobody finds an error.

looch17
08-01-2008, 07:16 AM
Thanks a lot sucker. Great work as always.:yes:

suckerpuncher
08-02-2008, 10:25 AM
First of all please re-download the Excell keeper file since the the old version contains 1 mistake. I uploaded an old version. Sorry for that.

Second: All keepers are entered
I just entered all keepers and draft pick switches.

Please take a look if everything is correct so far: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f2/1230/draftresults

And don't be surprised I had to enter the reverse draft order since we actually start in round 8. (I learned it the hard way and had to enter everytthing twice)

looch17
08-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Everything is all set on my end. Thanks for the great work as usual sucker!

steelers
08-02-2008, 11:53 AM
everything looks good...great job.

steelers
08-04-2008, 06:27 PM

bump...anyone?!:\

suckerpuncher
08-07-2008, 12:45 PM
FYI: There was another trade between steelers and mkmayers that only included picks.
More info on the group page. (If someone's interested :lol: )

steelers
08-07-2008, 02:17 PM
FYI: There was another trade between steelers and mkmayers that only included picks.
More info on the group page. (If someone's interested :lol: )

:D...are we allowed trading players that we kept b4 draft..or shud we just wait until after?

suckerpuncher
08-07-2008, 02:32 PM
:D...are we allowed trading players that we kept b4 draft..or shud we just wait until after?
You can trade your keepers.
But I have to admit I have to think about a system to cover all problems that could occur for exampe if you trade an odd number of players you can only fill your team after the draft etc.

steelers
08-07-2008, 02:41 PM
You can trade your keepers.
But I have to admit I have to think about a system to cover all problems that could occur for exampe if you trade an odd number of players you can only fill your team after the draft etc.
ya makes sense..but dont have to worry about something lik that until after a deal is made....

Jason Witten is on my trade block and not really sure what id want in return so if ur interested just PM me as i love talking trades even if the offer is not so great we can work with it....

looch17
08-07-2008, 02:56 PM
I am always interested to talk deals too, but dont have much interest in Witten since I already have Davis at TE.

rico3994
08-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Do we know if the keepers are going to be automatically "drafted" for us to begin the draft? I may have to miss the draft so I want to know if I should pre-rank my players at the top.

suckerpuncher
08-20-2008, 05:41 AM
I'm 99.9% sure they will be drafted automatically at the beginning. That's what happened when I created a test league to test out that keeper feature.

If you want 100% sure then not nly you have to put your players first but everybody else would have to remove the keepers of everybody else on the "don't draft list".

But it should work.

looch17
08-20-2008, 08:16 AM
I'm 99.9% sure they will be drafted automatically at the beginning. That's what happened when I created a test league to test out that keeper feature.

If you want 100% sure then not nly you have to put your players first but everybody else would have to remove the keepers of everybody else on the "don't draft list".

But it should work.Even if something went wrong with the keepers (which I dont think it will) cant you just put the right players on the right team afterwards?

suckerpuncher
08-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Will do.

suckerpuncher
08-27-2008, 04:56 AM
Don't forget the draft tonight.

I hope to see you all.

looch17
08-27-2008, 07:31 AM
I'll be there. Good luck to everyone!

suckerpuncher
06-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Y! already opened up Fantasy Football so I created our league and also sent out inivitations to all who left their emails last year.

Unfortunately I run into a little problem. As you remember we a free Plus league this year. For some reason Y! doesn't allow me to re-new it as normal free league so I created a new one. But by doing it we loose all our league history which basically means we only can't see how the league went the last 2 years. I don't think it's a big problem.
But once all 12 members are back we can still decide what to do.

Another more concerning problem is the fact I can't add the bonus points for return yards anymore. So we may have to add normal points for return yards instead.
Once we'Re full we can talk about this and other possible scoring changes.

The only thing I did so far was adding 2 IR spots which are now allowed on Y! Fantasy Football. Since IR is season ending in football you don't have to waste a bench spot for an injured star anymore. But if you don't like it I can delete them of course of course.

Keeper deadline is once again July 31st so almost 2 month left. But the sooner we know who's back and who's not we can talk about the things mentioned. And of course the draft date/time is not final.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-05-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm taking it all this year.................

looch17
06-06-2009, 08:18 AM
I am sure you can email Yahoo about the losing our league information and they could probably try to fix it. I mean you did them a favor right thats how we got the free plus league in the first place. I am sure they can at least try to straighten out the issue.

steelers
06-06-2009, 12:23 PM
hey guys...im not around this site ever anymore..but im back for the league :) and im tired of losing :@...can we see our last years roster on yahoo to c who to keep?

Zangetsu
06-06-2009, 02:24 PM
I'll be back.

hey guys...im not around this site ever anymore..but im back for the league :) and im tired of losing :@...can we see our last years roster on yahoo to c who to keep?

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hi_football_keeper

Just make sure that you are signed in to your Yahoo account. You'll get a message saying "You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)" if you are not signed in.

steelers
06-06-2009, 08:52 PM
I'll be back.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hi_football_keeper

Just make sure that you are signed in to your Yahoo account. You'll get a message saying "You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)" if you are not signed in.
thank you very much...

mcnaab and jamal lewis on the block:D

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-06-2009, 10:55 PM
thank you very much...

mcnaab and jamal lewis on the block:D

I will trade you a gigantic bag of turds for Jamal Lewis. Lemme know what you think!

Snipes16
06-07-2009, 02:49 AM
I will trade you a gigantic bag of turds for Jamal Lewis. Lemme know what you think!

paper or plastic? :lol:

steelers
06-07-2009, 11:30 AM
no thanks:(

suckerpuncher
06-07-2009, 12:51 PM
I just added 2 polls.

The first one is about adding a team D# to our league and use both the IDP and the team D#.

The second on is about the type of draft. Either a Live draft like last year or an offline draft here on the group page.
Some might not be able to attend a Live draft so an offline draft is a possibility.
The offline draft would start on August, 1st.

Please cast your votes as soon as possible so we all can plan accordingly.

Thanks.

suckerpuncher
06-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Little update:

Seems like everyone is back. 10 teams are already registered on Y! and the missing 2 said they'll be back here in this thread.
Great. :yes:

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-08-2009, 03:11 PM
no thanks:(

what if I throw in a steel made pooper scooper? ;)

paper or plastic? :lol:

buyers choice!

looch17
06-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Looking for a RB.

steelers
06-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Looking for a RB.
jamal lewis? :)....darren sproles? :)

looch17
06-12-2009, 02:37 PM
jamal lewis? :)....darren sproles? :)Not that am overly interested in either, but out of curiosity what are you looking for in return?

If its easier just sent me a PM.

steelers
06-12-2009, 06:18 PM
id be looking for a top 3 round pick...or an upgrade at wr...i dont no what team u are..so thats all i can say for now

looch17
06-12-2009, 06:30 PM
id be looking for a top 3 round pick...or an upgrade at wr...i dont no what team u are..so thats all i can say for nowI am LetsGoPats. I just PM'd you .

steelers
06-12-2009, 11:59 PM
mcnaab available..that team added yet another RB and WR and improved their Oline...so his numbers shud only get better next year...let me know if you are interested...cost is a 2nd round pick or an upgrade elsewhere in a 2 for 1 deal.

looch17
06-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Welker is on the block for a top RB. I hate to give up such a stud especially in PPR, but I have to get my RB. PM if interested.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Considering offers for Brian Westbrook.. if anyone is interested in him, send me a PM and we can talk!

Amazing Oopah
06-21-2009, 04:07 PM
hey guys, any interest/opinions about possibly having divisions this season?

steelers
06-21-2009, 07:08 PM
hey guys, any interest/opinions about possibly having divisions this season?
id be down for that...but i dont no if yahoo has that?
wud be more interesting tho probably.

Winger72
06-21-2009, 07:48 PM
I always thought you had to be in the upgraded/paid version to set up division, but I was looking through the rules and I think you might be able to do it now in free private leagues. It didn't really say one way or the other this year.

It could be interesting to give it a try.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-22-2009, 02:20 AM
whoa. Also is it possible to get a composite list of who all is in this league? HI nick name and team nick? I really have no idea anymore! Hope I am not the only one... :$

suckerpuncher
06-22-2009, 06:42 AM
@Sponge
Here you go:

Amazing Oopah -> Need a new Name
soty -> LetsGoPats
rico3994 -> Rico
suckerpuncher -> suckerpuncher
Winger72 -> Dragons
Snipes16 -> Snipes16
b_illin -> b_illin
steelers -> Pittsburgh Steelers
mkmayers -> mkmayers
keys2aFranchise -> Keys
Sponge Bong -> Victorious Secret
Zangetsu -> The Kickassologists

As far as divisions go it's possible this year to assign teams to divisions. We can do either 2, 3 or 4 divisions which means we have either 6, 4 or 3 teams in each division.
I'll start a poll for you to choose if and if so which kind of division you like.
Btw. if someone wants to be in a division with (a) certain other person(s) maybe because you have a history together let me know otherwise I randomly assign team into divisions.

And finally Y! enabled the bonus points Return Yards. And also the history of our league is now back up.

I also have the rules for the offline draft done. I'll post it onthe group board.
The most important thing I'll post here, too:

I hope it will never come to this but there will be a 3-strike rule for missing picks:
1st missed pick: You can make up that pick at any time.
2nd missed pick: You can make up that pick at the end of the draft.
3rd missed pick: You can make up that pick at the end of the draft + You will be skipped during the draft. Those skipped picks can be send in at any time.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
06-29-2009, 05:45 PM
TY Sucker :)

looch17
07-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Still looking for a good RB.

Wes Welker, Lance Moore, Jamal Lewis, Owen Daniels and draft picks are what I have to offer.

Email/ PM me some offers.

suckerpuncher
07-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Just a reminder. Only 7 guys have voted so far regarding the divisions. So far it's 4-3 in favor of 2 divisions.

And before I start another I just wanted to see if there's any interest in the FAAB system which Y! now offers for free agent acquisitions.

It's basically bidding for a player. Whoever bids the highest amount gets the player but everybody only has a limited budget. Something like $100 per season so you have to make wise decisions on how much you'd like to spend for a FA.

Soty already posted the link about the new free stuff in another thread: http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Yahoo-Fantasy-Football-09-Free-live-scoring-?urn=fantasy,174179

Free Agent Acquisition Budgets (FAAB). If you'd rather be at the mercy of the waiver queue, that remains an option. But if you'd prefer to actively bid against other owners for the right to acquire, say, Andre Brown (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9393/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9393/news) in Week 3, then you're in luck. Yahoo! Football '09 is fully FAAB compliant. (Pictured right). The highest bidder wins the player. Management of FAAB resources is tricky, but that's a subject for a later feature.

rico3994
07-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Sorry guys, I wasn't getting notified that messages were being posted on the group page.
Anyway I voted on the divisions and I think the FAAB would be great to use - something different and fun. And football is probably the best sport to use it in because 90% of the pickups are done Monday morning.

b_illin
07-05-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm against divisions and FAAB - K(eep)I(t)S(imple)S(tupid)

PS:
My for sure keepers are;
- Brees
- AP
- Calvin Johnson

then I will choose my remaining guys from this list (which means they are available for the right price);

- Addai
- Cooley
- Edwards
- Ginn Jr.
- A.Gonzalez
- Derrick Ward
- Leon Washington

I think I had talked to someone who was interested in Addai/Ward/Cooley, but I deleted all my PM's (ran out of room), so whoever it was, please PM me again....and everyone else, you know where to find me!

PPS: before I slam the shit out of the 2 division idea, can someone explain how it works? If it means you play the same 5 teams all the time and only play the other division in the playoffs, then that sucks nut. (but please explain it someone)

suckerpuncher
07-05-2009, 01:31 PM
PPS: before I slam the shit out of the 2 division idea, can someone explain how it works? If it means you play the same 5 teams all the time and only play the other division in the playoffs, then that sucks nut. (but please explain it someone)
I think here it's explained (better than I could): http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/football/custom/football-39.html

You can even edit the schedule.

The negative thing is that the season is very short so divisions might not even work very good. In 13 weeks you can't play against every team in each division and also play twice against teams in your division.
So it's maybe not a good option afterall.

Division seem to be something for either small football leagues or for baseball or hockey leagues because it's played over 20+ weeks.

rico3994
07-05-2009, 05:41 PM
I think divisions would be cool. 2 divs of 6 team would allow you to play the 5 teams in your own division twice and 3 out of the 6 in the other one. Top 2 in each move on as well as the best 2 teams after that as wildcards. We could do a 6 team playoff just like we normally would have.

Sure we don't get to play every team but it could make for better battles late in the season fighting for a playoff spot.

b_illin
07-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Call me crazy. but wouldn't it be unfair to not play all the teams at least once! (I want to see Sidney Crosby and AO in Edmonton! :D)

looch17
07-06-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm not too big on the division thing either Bill. I too like playing everyone at least once. But if thats what its going to be then I will have to deal with it cause I dont want to give up this awesome league.

steelers
07-07-2009, 09:02 PM
divisions dont really matter to me..i THINK i voted for 2 cuz its something new...if it doesnt work out we can change back next season....as for the bidding for players on waivers - i like that idea but lik soty said this league is awesome so i dont really care what the settings are and ill live with wtv is decided.

Snipes16
07-07-2009, 10:19 PM
divisions dont really matter to me..i THINK i voted for 2 cuz its something new...if it doesnt work out we can change back next season....as for the bidding for players on waivers - i like that idea but lik soty said this league is awesome so i dont really care what the settings are and ill live with wtv is decided.

I agree with most of this and also voted for divisions because change is good in my view :freak: .

The bidding on players is a great idea strategy wise.
We get to find out who the true glutton's are for the latest flavor of each week.

looch17
07-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey guys I am still in the market for RB help. Problem is I just had a MAJOR flood down in my basement which is where my computer is so I dont really have time to check a lot. Right now I am using someone else's computer, cause its still wet to check mine. Anyways please send some offers soon if you are going to so I can try to get this done asap before keepers are selected and I can focus all my attention to my flooded basement. Thanks guys.

b_illin
07-08-2009, 11:16 AM
So, far I have offers from 2 managers for their 2nd rounders for Addai (one is obviously a better pick then the other) and a 3rd from another manager. Can anyone beat that or make an offer for Ward that I'd like better?

Cooley is available too...

looch17
07-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Anyone else got RBs on the table and if so for what?? I am looking, need one and I would like to get it done soon so I can be done with it and focus all my attention where I need it to be on my flooded basement. Thanks guys.

PM me.

looch17
07-09-2009, 09:04 AM
If anyone has certain players (mainly RB's) they are trying to trade before the keeper deadline can you post them so we all know who is out there and what you are looking for in return. Thanks.

steelers
07-09-2009, 02:40 PM
So, far I have offers from 2 managers for their 2nd rounders for Addai (one is obviously a better pick then the other) and a 3rd from another manager. Can anyone beat that or make an offer for Ward that I'd like better?

Cooley is available too...
id give my first in a deal...but im not in the mood to really think of something now....later tonight or tomoro ill send u something

steelers
07-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Philip Rivers available. 1st or 2nd round pick required.

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
07-11-2009, 10:19 PM
okay so off my drunken Saturday night hand -- I am for sure keeping Colston/Holmes/Forte/Westbrook/Roethlismotherfucking2timeSBwinnerberger/Winslow/Manning or Fargas or others -- basically debating the 7th keeper.

Any and all players are available for trade discussion. I'm interested in trading Westbrook (perhaps others) for a early 1st round pick. Willing to package if the right offer comes along.

Let's talk. PM/email me if any interest.

mkmayers
07-12-2009, 07:59 AM
Here are my (potential) keepers;

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Tom Brady
RB: LenDale White, Larry Johnson, Ray Rice
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Eddie Royal, Brandon Marshall, Vincent Jackson
TE: Antonio Gates

Fitzgerald is the only one that's off limits and I'm looking for either RB's or draft picks.

looch17
07-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Check your PM's mkmayers.

b_illin
07-13-2009, 10:39 AM
B_illin trades Addai + Ginn Jr. (+ his last pick) for Steelers 1st round pick in this year's draft.

Cooley is still available...

steelers
07-13-2009, 11:35 AM
B_illin trades Addai + Ginn Jr. (+ his last pick) for Steelers 1st round pick in this year's draft.

Cooley is still available...
Pittsburgh Steelers Accepts.

I now have Portis Addai W. Parker Sproles at RB
Rivers and Mcnaab at QB
TO Ochocinco and Ginn at WR
and everyone of them is available

suckerpuncher
07-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Trade list is updated reflecting the last trade.

looch17
07-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Send some offers guys. Looking for RB help. If you have any extras that are worth something send me some offers. Thanks.

looch17
07-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Anyone thats needs WR help interested in Lance Moore or Moore + pick for a RB? PM me if interested. Thanks.

Zangetsu
07-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Trade:

Zangetsu - Greg Jennings + 4th round pick

for

steelers - Phillip Rivers + Chad Ochocinco

steelers
07-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Trade:

Zangetsu - Greg Jennings + 4th round pick

for

steelers - Phillip Rivers + Chad Ochocinco
Steelers accept. Need to clear my keeper problem.
i now have Mcnaab
Portis, Addai, Sproles, Parker
Ginn, Jennings, TO
Witten

i wanna deal 1 more RB forsure..preferably Parker (2nd/3rd rounder) or Sproles (3rd/4th rounder) and maybe Mcnaab.

suckerpuncher
07-17-2009, 03:55 AM
Trade file updated.

Snipes16
07-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Sucker have you got a ballpark date on when we'll be drafting...forum or live?

suckerpuncher
07-17-2009, 08:48 AM
It's an offline draft this year.

Keeper deadline is July, 31st an the draft begins on August, 1st.
It was in the poll about the live or offline draft and it's also on the front page of the group site.

Of course if everyone submits his keepers earlier we could start the offline draft right after I got everyone's keepers.

b_illin
07-17-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm waiting til the deadline myself

suckerpuncher
07-17-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm waiting til the deadline myself
Now we know who to blame if we don't finish the draft in time. :D
Thanks for being the scapegoat. :lol:

looch17
07-17-2009, 11:45 AM
I am still working on a couple possible deals. After those if no one else sends me any more offers or ideas I should have mine in.

keys2aFranchise
07-17-2009, 12:09 PM
I am away from Aug 1 till Aug 4 and won't have internet access.

I will get my keepers in on time (they are fucking ugly) but am hoping you guys can give me a bit of a time extension when my pick comes up

b_illin
07-17-2009, 12:52 PM

I will get my keepers in on time (they are fucking ugly) but am hoping you guys can give me a bit of a time extension when my pick comes up

Cooley can be had :D

steelers
07-17-2009, 01:35 PM

sproles parker mcnaab...and potentially ginn and addai and portis can be had :)

Sponge Bong Beer Pants
07-17-2009, 03:07 PM
fuck you guys imma be in Key West aug 4th - the 18th !

I gotta figure out computer access.. Can somebody PM or email me all of our league website links so I can have them easily accessible from a foreign PC ??

Damn this is gonna be tough.

steelers
07-17-2009, 03:09 PM
live draft is the solution!

b_illin
07-17-2009, 03:15 PM
live draft is the solution!

+1 (although I voted that way and it didn't happen :()